[closed]Bernard Pollard Fan Club

bills_red

I'm sure mods are over worked.

..sarcasm..

Wow I posted something that was posed before but how many Crowell and Peters threads were started with no new info?

Just don't open thread if you don't have anything useful to say other than :cry:

And I'm sure some people just saw this as murra just bought one

I'm sure mods are over worked.

..sarcasm..

Posting a here is a privilege, not a right. If you can't appreciate that, then maybe your privilege should be revoked.

Wow I posted something that was posed before but how many Crowell and Peters threads were started with no new info?

I entirely agree. Way too many unnecessary threads. I'd have been all for one "Anything and everything about Jason Peters" thread.

Just don't open thread if you don't have anything useful to say other than :cry:

And I'm sure some people just saw this as murra just bought one

So you're trying to turn the blame on someone else when you made the mistake? Riiiight.

Juj the last "point" you tried to make, I have no clue what you are talking about. Listen stop bitching if you don't like the thread don't post that simple. I thought people would like to get this shirt but looks like someone posted it before but like I said before I'm sure not everyone saw it. Get off my back.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.