Authentic Jersey Sizing

FluffHead

I'm looking into buying an authentic Bills jersey online. I'm debating whether to go with a Large (50) or XL (52). I generally wear extra large shirts, however some things I have been reading say these jerseys are very big. If I generally where an XL should I go with the Large so that it is not a dress on me? I'm about 6 feet tall 215 lbs. Thanks for any help...

I don't know what "body type" you have, but I'm 6'1" and 235lbs, but I'm more of a mesomorph, as I lift weights rigorously and have wide shoulders/back with a smaller waist. I wear an XL and it fits good and comfortable, and it's still big enough to put over a large jacket/parka. If I was you, I'd go with XL, LG might not cut it.

I would suggest trying on a 50 or 52 of any team you can find in Albany before buying!! I'm 6 ' 190 and ordered a 50, tight with a hoodie, fits good with tshirt. The only issue I have is the elastic band on the sleeve, they really poof out the shoulder to sleeve part, looks a little silly and feels a lil uncomfortable! They would be good if ya have guns like Michael Pittman!

Removed the Fletcher nameplate, and lo and behold, I now have a Kawika jersey for KC!!!!! These dingdongs will talk all kinds of crap on Mitchell!!!

I bought an authentic Whitner throwback size 52 thinking it would fit like an XL, it does NOT. I HAVE to wear a sweater underneath in order for it to not fit all baggy. One thing i would note is that these jerseys do have a lycra type stretch material down the side, so if you were to err, I would go smaller.