Front Page Article on NFL.com

"More QB's Will Go Down"

I took a look at three game tapes from Week 1 and the pressure the Titans, Steelers and Bills put on opposing quarterbacks suggests that it will be dangerous on the gridiron for quarterbacks this year. Buffalo had five sacks and nine more hits on Seattle's Matt Hasselbeck. Pittsburgh sacked Houston's Matt Schaub five times and hit him another six times. Tennessee made life miserable for David Garrard as they sacked him seven times and tagged him with an extra 10 quarterback hits. There's little chance these quarterbacks or any others could survive a season of double-digit hits every weekend.

Article Link

Check www.nfl.com for the picture.

"More QB's Will Go Down"

I took a look at three game tapes from Week 1 and the pressure the Titans, Steelers and Bills put on opposing quarterbacks suggests that it will be dangerous on the gridiron for quarterbacks this year. Buffalo had five sacks and nine more hits on Seattle's Matt Hasselbeck. Pittsburgh sacked Houston's Matt Schaub five times and hit him another six times. Tennessee made life miserable for David Garrard as they sacked him seven times and tagged him with an extra 10 quarterback hits. There's little chance these quarterbacks or any others could survive a season of double-digit hits every weekend.

Article Link

Check www.nfl.com for the picture.

Yikes! Garrard was hit 17 times BEFORE they signed guys off the street to play OLine. If I were Marcus Stroud's salvatory glands I'd be doing double duty right now! :(

Hopefully it continues, and people can watch the NFL The way it's suppouse to be. It's possible the ruling of mics in a defensive players helmet could have something to do with disrupting offenses. May this trend continue all season :(

The Seahawks must've had defective mics.

Yikes! Garrard was hit 17 times BEFORE they signed guys off the street to play OLine. If I were Marcus Stroud's salvatory glands I'd be doing double duty right now! :(

Salvatory glands? Are those, like, Italian or something?

:death: