Bledsoe Jersey

Buckhead Bill

I apologize ahead of time as I'm sure this has been covered before, I'm not a regular poster and tried to search. Is there any way to convert a Bledsoe jersey to Parrish? Is it possible to buy a Parrish nameplate that can just replace the Bledsoe....Thanks for any info.

Just make sure #11 becomes Roscoe Parrish and not Rob Johnson. :lol:

I apologize ahead of time as I'm sure this has been covered before, I'm not a regular poster and tried to search. Is there any way to convert a Bledsoe jersey to Parrish? Is it possible to buy a Parrish nameplate that can just replace the Bledsoe....Thanks for any info.

http://www.jwodcatalog.com/imgLg/7510006802471.jpg

:lol:

I, too, have a damn Bledsoe jersey, and a Flutie, and a Losman...

I've seen this question asked before but not really a good answer. Seems like it'd be a great opportunity for some enterprising entrempenaur.

I have a Rob Johnson (which is now by blues jersey, you know, Robert Johnson), a Flutie, a Bledsoe, and a Quinn Early. all of which, I still wear with pride. They are Bills jerseys after all! Plus, it shows you've been around a while and aren't a bandwagoneer fan!

Wear 'em with pride.

Go BILLS !!

Any jersey embroidering store in the Buffalo area should be able to handle this request. I'm sure someone outside of Buffalo could as well but you'd have to make sure they get the name coloring and font correct, as Buffalo stores already know what they need to do. It will prob cost anywhere from 15-45 dollars (screen printing versus more expensive stitching?).

Amherst area Sorrentino's... Lewiston try Stuart Sports... out of town you're on your own.

I bought a blank Sabres jersey a few years ago and had Miller embroidered on at Stuarts, and they did a great job.

Yes it is called duct tape and permanant marker.

If you want to purchase a jersey of somebody who will be on the team for a long time, definately purchase an Edwards jersey, TE isnt going anywhere ever!....... EVER!!!!!!!! NEVER dude is composed, poised, and has that "IT" factor.

nuh nuh nuh GONE

Any jersey embroidering store in the Buffalo area should be able to handle this request. I'm sure someone outside of Buffalo could as well but you'd have to make sure they get the name coloring and font correct, as Buffalo stores already know what they need to do. It will prob cost anywhere from 15-45 dollars (screen printing versus more expensive stitching?).

Amherst area Sorrentino's... Lackawana try Stuart Sports... out of town you're on your own.

I bought a blank Sabres jersey a few years ago and had Miller embroidered on at Stuarts, and they did a great job.

Sorrentino's: :(:death:

I switched my Troy Vincent to a Marshawn Lynch, my Takeo Spikes to a Poz, and my Bledsoe to a Parrish.

Find an embroidery shop near you, or a place that makes custom T-Shirts, and most likely they'll be able to do it for you.

What would've cost me about 260 bucks in buying 3 jerseys alone, I spent 90 on all three plus the name plate changes.