Jacksonvilles O-line/Buffalo Front 7

BillsZubaz

I am expecting a HUGE day from Buffalo's defense this Sunday. Jacksonville's offensive line is completely destroyed by injuries. They may be reduced to starting PS players or signing street free agents simply to field a complete unit!!!!

David Garrard was sacked 7 times and they netted 33 yards rushing!!!!! Even though Tennessee has a great defense that running effort was abysmal.

Look at the injuries to the Jags O-line:

1. Vince Manuwai (starting LG) ----- Torn ACL (IR)

2. Maurice Williams (starting RG) ----- Torn Bicep (OUT-possible IR)

3. Brad Meester (starting C) ----- Bicep (OUT)

4. Uche Nwaeri (Backup G/C) ----- Knee (Having X-Rays. Most likely OUT)

5. Richard Collier (Backup T) ----- Shot ( Best wishes here. OUT)

Essentially the Jags entire interior line is destroyed. Combine that with what appears to be a VERY strong (and creative) front 7 from Buffalo and I see a long day for Garrard and Co. Look for Stroud to play like a crazed bull.

Let me know your thoughts.....

GO BILLS

BTW. Anyone else notice how Youboty was being used a roving type DB against Seattle?

I have both Chicago's and Buffalo's defenses for my fantasy league. I was torn about which to start, but the more I'm hearing (and after watching this past weekend) I think I'm going to have to go w/ my Bills.

absolutely :censored:

I have both Chicago's and Buffalo's defenses for my fantasy league. I was torn about which to start, but the more I'm hearing (and after watching this past weekend) I think I'm going to have to go w/ my Bills.

That is a pretty good problem to have. Chicago looked great, but i wonder how much of that was the Colts offense (never thought I'd say that). Peyton did look somewhat rusty, they lost addai and Clark, and had a lot of dropped balls! I think the Bills are the right choice!

That is a pretty good problem to have. Chicago looked great, but i wonder how much of that was the Colts offense (never thought I'd say that). Peyton did look somewhat rusty, they lost addai and Clark, and had a lot of dropped balls! I think the Bills are the right choice!

The Colts also have 3 new starters on the O-line.