A few bold predictions:

The Big Cat

Well it's a boring Tuesday at work, both my bosses are out of the office and before I do anymore work, I'm awaiting feedback on the availability of a product. So here goes:

• The Bills not only beat the Jaguars this Sunday, they do so by three or more scores (diff of 9-21 pts)
  • David Garrard will be too hurt to play in the fourth quarter (we will sack him 7+ times)
  • Jacksonville gains AT MOST 80 yards rushing on Sunday.
  • Special Teams gets one more TD this week in Jax.
  • Jason Peters starts the second half, doesn't play the final drives of the fourth quarter.
  • James Hardy gets his first TD as a pro this weekend.
  • We will be 5-0 going into the bye week.
  • The announcement of Lee Evans new contract will come during or BEFORE the bye week.
  • At least once over the course of this season, the Bills will be featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
  • Trent will throw more than 25 TD passes this year and fewer than 15 INT's.
  • The Bills will play at least one home playoff game after the New Year.
  • Lee Evans makes his first Pro Bowl. Joining him are Donte Witner, Schobel, Stroud, Moorman, and Parrish (ST).

With Jax's beleagured OLine, this one is there for the taking. After watching the kind of pressure our DL is capable of, things could get ugly for the Jags this Sunday!

Flame Away! :rolleyes:

Well it's a boring Tuesday at work, both my bosses are out of the office and before I do anymore work, I'm awaiting feedback on the availability of a product. So here goes:

• The Bills not only beat the Jaguars this Sunday, they do so by three or more scores (diff of 9-21 pts)
    Agreed
  • David Garrard will be too hurt to play in the fourth quarter (we will sack him 7+ times)
    One can only hope with the sacks, but he is pretty mobile...
  • Jacksonville gains AT MOST 80 yards rushing on Sunday.http://www.stadiumwall.com/style_images/bills-1/folder_editor_images/rte-bold.png
    I bet neither Maurice or Fred do, but they could sneak past it.
    Hopefully, they'll at least put us inside the 30 on a play
  • Jason Peters starts the second half, doesn't play the final drives of the fourth quarter.
    Your guess is as good as mine
    Correction: His first catch period :(
    Agreed
  • The announcement of Lee Evans new contract will come during or BEFORE the bye week.
    That would rock
  • At least once over the course of this season, the Bills will be featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
    HUGE possibility. If not as the cover picture, a snipit on the side.
    If he continues his play, this is very possible. Over 25 TD passes? I don't think, but under 15 INTS, definitley
    A playoff game, yes, a home one? No...
  • Lee Evans makes his first Pro Bowl. Joining him are Donte Witner, Schobel, Stroud, Moorman, and Parrish (ST).

With Jax's beleagured OLine, this one is there for the taking. After watching the kind of pressure our DL is capable of, things could get ugly for the Jags this Sunday!

Quoted to keep you honest. Good luck!

PS - I hope you're wrong about Gerrard or else my fantasy season is screwed!

Quoted to keep you honest. Good luck!

PS - I hope you're wrong about Gerrard or else my fantasy season is screwed!

Haha, mine too. He's my QB in 2 of my 3 leagues. The other QB? TOM BRADY! :rolleyes: I picked him knowing full well that it's a win-win situation for a Bills fan to have him on a fantasy roster!

Haha, mine too. He's my QB in 2 of my 3 leagues. The other QB? TOM BRADY! :( I picked him knowing full well that it's a win-win situation for a Bills fan to have him on a fantasy roster!

Wow. Me too. Just dropped him for.....gulp....Pennington. :rolleyes:

Haha, mine too. He's my QB in 2 of my 3 leagues. The other QB? TOM BRADY! :rolleyes: I picked him knowing full well that it's a win-win situation for a Bills fan to have him on a fantasy roster!

You know, I picked the Pats* defense thinking the same thing. But, I just couldn't stand it... now trying to get someone to trade w me, and am starting the Bills.

Don't forget about this bold prediction you made last week on the number of Hardy TD's this year...

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?s=&am...t&p=1114800

:(

My God! Those are bold. I'm gonna hold you to them, my friend. Mostly because they would be to our benefit :(. The one with Edwards throwing more than 25 TDs is pretty out there though. Don't you think numbers like that would earn him a Pro Bowl nod? Especially with Brady out of the picture?

not sure about all the predicitions but looking at our play sunday and the upcoming schedule I think it is conceivable that we might be 5-0 or close to it going into the bye week. Of course there are the mandatory million variables that play into it...but we looked very very very good this week.