Stopping the Jaguars' running game

Golden Wheels

If they win this game they could pretty easily be 5-0 with San Diego coming to Orchard Park for a big game with the Bills coming off a bye. Exciting stuff.

yeah, and I remember the last time SD came to OP with the Bills 5-0 ... 1980 ... look it up

I'll be happy to be 5-0 if we make it there.

What we need this next week is more production out of our running game....Lynch had some good plays...but was held to under 100 yard rushing

We need him to have 100 plus in order to win against the jags. And for christ sake....WILL PEOPLE STOP DROPPING PASSES THAT HIT THEM IN THE HANDS

Watched the Seattle defense with special interest. On Most plays they had nine (9) players within 4 yds of LOS. It wasn't until Edwards began to hit the long passes that they began to back off. By that time we broke the game open and they stayed up front knowing we were going to run to close it out.

Frankly i am very surprised we didn't throw on first down more often.

Jacksonville's offense played poorly because their OL isn't what it's been. LT Khalif Barnes and RT Tony Pashos aren't great at their positions and it affected the entire offense. Haynesworth played with a concussion yesterday, and the Titans still defense held Jacksonville to 50 yards rushing, less than 2 ypc.

With Taylor and Jones-Drew, it's obvious stopping the run is important. Forcing them into passing is their weakness because pass protection is obviously an issue for Jacksonville.