Please don't forget

Frez

I agree what we need is a great QB ............A QB that can play well in BAD weather as well as good. I would not be concerned about Trent if he played bad a few plays, or even an entire game, but thus far he has been GOD AWFUL in EVERY Bad weather game he has played. That my fellow Bills fan is my concern.

At this point I wouldn't be so concerned. There has been only two and a half games of bad weather that TE has played in(IIRC). The 2 full games were horrendous conditions(CLE & NYG) where all QBs played very poorly. TE actually played better than Manning. Add to that the concept that TE was still a rookie & I see no reason to think that ordinary bad weather would effect him that much.

The first half this week? There would be good reason to think that it took him a little while to generally warm up, shake off the rust & get over first game jitters. It's not like it was terrible conditions......just raining. 18 of 24 in the second half would suggest that either he has some sort of allergic reaction to rain.....or as I said, he needed to get into rhythm.

If he continues to play bad in the rain in future then I would think there may be an issue but at this point it seems a tad panicky to think that his abilities go out of the windows at the first sign of rain.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic