Mommy needs to become Vice President honey

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never believed anything that appeared in the Enquirer...but on the other hand they were right about John Edwards. I guess illicit sex is their forte. So who knows? I will admit to being surprised that the girl was so far along and no wedding, because wingnuts are so big on the idea that a baby born out of wedlock is ... a bastard. Technically true, but I can't see blaming the baby.

:D

I never believed anything that appeared in the Enquirer...but on the other hand they were right about John Edwards. I guess illicit sex is their forte. So who knows? I will admit to being surprised that the girl was so far along and no wedding, because wingnuts are so big on the idea that a baby born out of wedlock is ... a bastard. Technically true, but I can't see blaming the baby.

She is deep if the Enquirer is on her heels... Oh this is going to get much worse before it gets better. Good chance we will know how she likes and if she sings like lassie before this all done. Don't let you kids watch the news or read a newspaper anytime soon. Teenagers are exempt from this prohibition. They may be explaining to some of these sex terms to their RW parents.

Hey... She (Sarah Palin) is in the NRA... What else would you expect other than a "shotgun wedding."

I'll give you two points for that one.

Gee I remember George Bush saying he was going to elevate the Presidency (after the sleazy Bubba years). Looks like McCain has other ideas.

Is that the NE (National Enquirer) anchored down in Anchorage?

I took time out to write to my old friend

I walked across that burning bridge

Mailed my letter off to Dallas

But her reply came from Anchorage, Alaska

She said:

"Hey girl, it's about time you wrote

It's been over two years you know, my old friend

Take me back to the days of the foreign telegrams

And the all-night rock and rollin'... hey Shell

We was wild then

Hey Shell, you know it's kind of funny

Texas always seemed so big

But you know you're in the largest state in the union

When you're anchored down in Anchorage

Hey Girl, I think the last time I saw you

Was on me and Leroy's wedding day

What was the name of that love song they played?

I forgot how it goes

I don't recall how it goes

Anchorage

Anchored down in Anchorage

Leroy got a better job so we moved

Kevin lost a tooth now he's started school

I got a brand new eight month old baby girl

I sound like a housewife

Hey Shell, I think I'm a housewife

Hey Girl, what's it like to be in New York?

New York City - imagine that!

Tell me, what's it like to be a skateboard punk rocker?

Leroy says "Send a picture"

Leroy says "Hello"

Leroy says "Oh, keep on rocking, girl"

"yeah, keep on rocking"

Hey Shell, you know it's kind of funny

Texas always seemed so big

But you know you're in the largest state in the union

When you're anchored down in Anchorage

Oh, Anchorage

Anchored down in Anchorage

Oh, Anchorage

Republican Family Values. Gotta LOVE it.

Hey where did all our resident wingnuts go?

Whatever a 17 chooses to do is more of a reflection of that 17 year old and not the upbringing they had. When I was 17 I was snorting heroin and driving around with a bottle of Jack between my legs. But those were my life decisions and had nothing to do with my parents. My parents did a great job raising me but I just over did my rebellious years. What Palin's daughter chose to do may have be just the opposite of what her mother taught her, but she just chose to do these things to piss her mom off....that's what 17 year old kids do. Family values only work if the family choses to embrase those values.

Whatever a 17 chooses to do is more of a reflection of that 17 year old and not the upbringing they had. When I was 17 I was snorting heroin and driving around with a bottle of Jack between my legs. But those were my life decisions and had nothing to do with my parents. My parents did a great job raising me but I just over did my rebellious years. What Palin's daughter chose to do may have be just the opposite of what her mother taught her, but she just chose to do these things to piss her mom off....that's what 17 year old kids do. Family values only work if the family choses to embrase those values.

No. If your were snorting horse and driving with Jack at 17... Your parents did a horrible job "steering" (if you want to call it even that) you in the right direction.

No. If your were snorting horse and driving with Jack at 17... Your parents did a horrible job "steering" (if you want to call it even that) you in the right direction.

:lol:

They did a great job. I said no. You can't force the right thing on anyone. It was a very short drive down an dark alley and I was just having fun. Then the values they gave me quickly took over and I've never looked back since. Nice job knowing my life's story. :D

They did a great job. I said no. You can't force the right thing on anyone. It was a very short drive down an dark alley and I was just having fun. Then the values they gave me quickly took over and I've never looked back since. Nice job knowing my life's story. :D

Oh... Sorry. But, at 17 you can make sure your child doesn't snort heroin... At least I hope it was YOUR car you were driving.

:lol:

Jeez, that is the new designer drug in high school know. Beer and pot were the big thing when I went threw. H was around but not like this.

I graduated in 1986... I remember hearing that heroin was making it the way around places like Orchard Park... I grew up the poor side of town... We would have been way too poor for this sh*t!

I graduated in 1986... I remember hearing that heroin was making it the way around places like Orchard Park... I grew up the poor side of town... We would have been way too poor for this sh*t!

It was around in North Buffalo in 1980, ran into a friend from grammar school on it one day, when visiting my old hood near the Zoo. Graduated in 82, hardest drugs hearing about near the University were Acid and PCP, but the local rage now in High School is snorting H. Especially around NYC. They make it cheap now and a lot more pure from what parents dealing with it are telling me.

Scares the crap out of me. I have a 4 year old and a 21 month old and don't even begin to have a clue on dealing with it when they get to that age.