Did I make a mistake?

DIE HARD 1967

:D Please tell me your kidding.

I may only have 133 posts, and may only be 26 years old, but i know animal house. I was simply trying to inject a little sarcasm and humor to go with the already humorous post. Apparently it didn't work out too well.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for nothing but I'm a bundle of nerves, I am tying to ignore it so that I can get my work done. Logically we should smoke the Seahawks:

1. They won 2 more games than we did last year and they play in the NFC...West! and the NFC South. They did have to play the AFC North, which they went 2-2 against, same as us.

2. They have no WRs that we should be afraid of, and they have an unproven running game, and a patchwork O line who largely hasn't played together much. Our D line, and therefore our LBs, should have a field day. I think Hasslebeck should be genuinely worried about his health(when is the last time we said that?)especially when Poz, Mitchell, Crowell and Whitner start blitzing<--now that I think about it, that's friggin nasty, and unfair. :D Meanwhile our D has looked quite good against much better teams than the Seahawks. Julius Jones doesn't scare me. If he was so great why isn't he still on the Cowboys?

3. I honestly don't think they have anyone on their D that is somebody we have to game plan for, and they are missing their starting DT and nickel back. Not that it mattered, because I don't see that DT or any of their line getting a good pass rush anyway, nobody else has(well, one time that wasn't a mental mistake). I don't see any nickle back in the league being able to cover Roscoe. In fact, when we go 3 or 4 WRs, or move Lynch out wide, I really don't see how they can stop us. Their ML is pretty good, but not as good as Lynch, and he won't be able to stop him all by himself. Therefore, I see instant mismatches all over the field. Oh, and who's going to cover Evans and Hardy? Nobody has been able to so far. How about their SS against Royal? That's not looking good for them either, especially when you consider all the other skill players we have = too many assignments and no chance to double team anyone. They will be sorry if they try.

4. Special teams. Is this even a question? In the pre-season, ST is the one phase of the game where the "starters" play almost the whole game. There's have been terrible and ours have been mostly elite, now on the way to approaching all-time status, especially with the addition of McKelvin. George Wilson has turned himself into a better version of Sam Aiken, if he's 100% DiGi will be on fire, and Moorman and Lindell are the best kickers in the league. Punting: The only thing Seattle can hope for is to get enough first downs to kick touchbacks/coffin corners. Same thing on kick-offs(which I don't think they will get very many). On the flip side, we will crush them in coverage, and their return men aren't that great either.

If you go position by position, the only advantages I see for them are QB(barely), and coaching staff(Holmgren has been good, but I also think he's "retiring" because he knows they aren't that great anymore and it's time to move on)

But, all of that is what I think. It isn't how I feel, yet. We found a way to lose, especially Dallas and Denver, so many times last year it's not funny. Perhaps as the game draws closer I will feel more confident, but I don't want to build myself up for a loss, again. The Patriots game last year was the first game I attended in my life that we lost. So much for my luck.

I wonder how many people feel this way? I(we) need to shake it off though, because we need to be loud on Sunday and let this team know we are behind them. This young team needs to know that we have confidence in them. Anybody sitting in the club seats need to get those people to cheer, and stop talking about work when we are on D. The last time I sat there you would think that we were at a PGA event, instead of a Bills game. I can't wait for this game, because I can't wait to shake off this terrible lack of confidence I have had for the last 5 years.

On paper the Bills have some advantages. The Seahawks have a huge advantage at head coach IMO and QB (we don't know how Trent's gonna play). Jauron is good at keeping most games close, even those that he wins. The Bills have been a slow starting team under Jauron. We'll see if this year is any different. I'm sure the hometown fans will help.

On paper the Bills have some advantages. The Seahawks have a huge advantage at head coach IMO and QB (we don't know how Trent's gonna play). Jauron is good at keeping most games close, even those that he wins. The Bills have been a slow starting team under Jauron. We'll see if this year is any different. I'm sure the hometown fans will help.

Didn't the Squawks also have an advantage at HC when Mularkey took his boys out West? Hmmm ...

What the f*ck happened to the Bills fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a** from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wallace, he's a dead man! Hasslebeck, dead! Niedermeyer...
lmao I love the Animal House posts very funny. Lets Go Buffalo :D