Pats & Sox

zow2

We all know the Sox just made the greatest comeback in ALCS history against the Evil Empire and the Pats have won 2 Superbowls and 20 consecutive games. It must be nice to be a Boston area sports fan! I gotta believe that both teams will crumble at some point real soon. Can one city be so blessed to have yet another Superbowl and break the World Series curse in the same season? oy vey!

The Red Sox are just as arrogant and obnoxious as the Pats. I can't stand them. But they do play with heart, something the Yankees don't have this year with their 200 million dollar payroll. Kinda sad when you consider I'm a Pirate fan.

We all know the Sox just made the greatest comeback in ALCS history against the Evil Empire and the Pats have won 2 Superbowls and 20 consecutive games.  It must be nice to be a Boston area sports fan!  I gotta believe that both teams will crumble at some point real soon.  Can one city be so blessed to have yet another Superbowl and break the World Series curse in the same season?  oy vey!

78850[/snapback]

They're on a run of good times right now. But the 90's were a load of misery for Boston as far as their 4 sports franchises went.

The Bruins and Celtics were both the worst teams in their respective leagues for a while. The Sox were getting beaten down by the Yankees consistantly. The Pats flat-out sucked for the first half of that decade, then got good enough to lose in the Superbowl, followed by a couple more years of mediocrity.

Right now they're drinking champagne and there are high-fives all around. But it always ends. And when it does, people will remember they might have had a few trophies, but they had no class.

Bruins??? The past three years top 3 teams in wins in the East?? Bad playoffs performances thats it. Give me a break! No class its called heart, just remember! I always respected the Yanks with there winning! Deal with it Dork, look what they just did, greatest comback in MLB history! Stop making me laugh!

They're on a run of good times right now.  But the 90's were a load of misery for Boston as far as their 4 sports franchises went. 

The Bruins and Celtics were both the worst teams in their respective leagues for a while.  The Sox were getting beaten down by the Yankees consistantly.  The Pats flat-out sucked for the first half of that decade, then got good enough to lose in the Superbowl, followed by a couple more years of mediocrity.

Right now they're drinking champagne and there are high-fives all around.  But it always ends.  And when it does, people will remember they might have had a few trophies, but they had no class.

78877[/snapback]

They're on a run of good times right now.  But the 90's were a load of misery for Boston as far as their 4 sports franchises went. 

78877[/snapback]

True, but the 90's is nothing. At least they had some good times in the 80's too with the Celtics. What's it been for Buffalo, the AFL Championship in 1965? Man, i was just born that year so I couldn't even enjoy it?!?!?

Oh I forgot, the Bisons won the AAA title this year. Ok, I'm happy again!

Bruins??? The past three years top 3 teams in wins in the East?? Bad playoffs performances thats it.  Give me a break! No class its called heart, just remember! I always respected the Yanks with there winning! Deal with it Dork, look what they just did, greatest comback in MLB history! Stop making me laugh!

78889[/snapback]

Read the post again. I said the 90's. In the mid-90's Bob Lobel even did a sports final special titled "Will we ever win a championship again?"

The 90's.