My Projected Starters

Final cuts are just around the corner and the 53-man roster will be ronded out. Youboty may have saved his job. Wright fumbled away his.

Anywho, while I'm not stating anything new or crazy, I felt like projecting my starters for our Bills anyways.

Offence:

WR Evans LT Walker LG Dockery C Fowler RG Butler RT Chambers TE Royal WR Hardy

QB Edwards

FB Barnes RB Lynch

Defence:

CB Greer FS Simpson SS Whitner CB McGee

LB Crowell LB Posluszny LB Mitchell

DE Schobel DT Johnson DT Stroud DE Kelsay

Special Teams:

K Lindell P Moorman PR Parrish KR McKelvin

*sigh*, I need the season to start.

Final cuts are just around the corner and the 53-man roster will be ronded out. Youboty may have saved his job. Wright fumbled away his.

Anywho, while I'm not stating anything new or crazy, I felt like projecting my starters for our Bills anyways.

Offence:

WR Evans LT Walker LG Dockery C Fowler RG Butler RT Chambers TE Royal WR Hardy

QB Edwards

FB Barnes RB Lynch

Defence:

CB Greer FS Simpson SS Whitner CB McGee

Special Teams:

*sigh*, I need the season to start.

I think we will use different O schemes based on the strengths and weaknesses of our opponents. Though I think this will lead us to use the FB when the opposing O is best exploited by us using this power run game, I think that the preference Schoert has shown will actually make our base O more of a spread offense which sees us go with Lynch alone in the backfield and use of more 3 WR sets with Parrish in the game.

IMO Hardy won't start week 1 but will see plenty of playing time and earn the starting job within a few weeks. From a coaching/team standpoint, they might be sending the wrong message if he starts opening day. When he started preseason weeks 1-2 because Josh Reed was hurt, he in many ways looked like a green rookie who wasn't quite ready yet. When he started in week 4, it was because all the starters sat.

That being said, I was impressed with his week 4 performance and would not be particularly surprised if he does wind up starting.

Based on preseason playing time at DT, it looks like the coaching staff still considers Kyle Williams to be the starter, with Johnson outplaying McCargo to earn the #3 spot.

I agree McKelvin will probably be the regular KR as most of those are after the defense has been on the field for an entire series. McKelvin "earned" his way out of a chance to return punts on Thursday with those two bonehead catches on the 5 yard line. You might be able to get away with that crap in college, but Bobby April certainly won't tolerate it.

IMO Youboty earned the nickel job with his preseason performance.

Offence:

WR Evans LT Walker LG Dockery C Fowler RG Butler RT Chambers TE Royal WR Parrish WR Hardy/Reed

QB Edwards

FB Barnes RB Lynch

Defence:

CB Greer FS Simpson SS Whitner CB McGee NB Youboty DB McKelvin

Special Teams:

I think the starting 22 plus maybe 16 others are easy to figure out...its the last 15 that r tricky to figure out...another tricky subject is:..do we keep 5 wr's or 6?...do we keep 6 lb's or 7 or maybe 8?...do we keep 5 or 6 cb's....and then theres ok if we do keep whatever..who is the last one or 2 we keep?