Congrats to Boston AND New York

Guest Big Stein

I agree with you olivier...BETTER THAN THE HOUSTON GAME. Infact, the greatest feeling that sports has ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever given me. EVER!!! Let's think about this. The Red Sox completed what no other team in MLB history has ever done...against the supposedly infallable Yankees...their hated rivals...IN THEIR OWN HOUSE.

And how did you put it?? Ah yes, the House That Damon Destroyed. I LOVE IT. I love you Olivier!!!!!

GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I agree with you olivier...BETTER THAN THE HOUSTON GAME.  Infact, the greatest feeling that sports has ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever given me.  EVER!!!  Let's think about this.  The Red Sox completed what no other team in MLB history has ever done...against the supposedly infallable Yankees...their hated rivals...IN THEIR OWN HOUSE. 

And how did you put it??  Ah yes, the House That Damon Destroyed.  I LOVE IT.  I love you Olivier!!!!! 

GO RED SOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

78696[/snapback]

Wow, this can be a psych study... I must be too deep a person... Irony?

Time to go to bed...

When the Yankees had that 3-0 lead, I thought there was no way in hell Boston could come back.

I am so proud to be a Boston Red Sox fan today.

I guess the NavyBillsFan jinx and the J-Bone curse was too much for the Yankees to handle.

Now lets see if some more history can be made this year with a WS win!

ok well, i am glad the bosox came back and beat the evil empire, but i guess you have to like baseball to really get it...i am just way too causal a fan. normally, i just can't sit still for baseball at all UNLESS it is something like the series we just saw. actually i can't see how the world series could ever be as good!

i do have several friends who are sox fans so it will be fun talking to them today...

Good win on you T,  good luck in the series....

dont have the bandwith now to stay on now were in the Gulf, I get 10 minutes of surf time a day, sometimes none.  It sucks

Better hope the Babe with drunk last night and dont come to haunt you in the WS......

1986??????

78720[/snapback]

Good For you,,,,

I'm not a Red Sox or Yankees fan (Philadelphia Phillies for some strange reason). But as a lifelong Bills fan I can't help be feel good for Red Sox nation!

The question is, can they win the series or is this all part of an evil plot to further depress the Sox fans :blush: