The STILL Haven't Won The Series

Nice come from behind victory Red Sox fan, but you haven't won anything yet.  1918 is the year the Sox last won the Big One.  St. Louis or Houston still might have something to say about what happens next!

Realize you might be setting yourselves up for the fall once again.

78640[/snapback]

you can't ruin this night for us...sorry lame attempt

What is it every ten to twenty years the BoSox make the WS?  At least not as bad as the Cubs...

1946 or was that 48?

They really need this or nothing has been accomplished.

78646[/snapback]

Nothing=a feat unaccomplished in baseball history on opposing turf

You, sir=RJ on this one

The New York Yankees...26 World Championships...40 AL Pennants...and the only team to BLOW a 3-0 lead in the PLAYOFFS!!!!  Hahahahahahahahahaha...Suck on that!!

PTR

78667[/snapback]

That puts it all in perspective for me PTR!

It really does!

With those gowdy numbers ther are bound to be firsts?

The odds of a Yankee win were bound to get creamed.

I feel better.

Thanks,

RJ ;)

Guest peter north might be YOUR daddy

wow thanks for the information,cause im sure that most of us thought that was the world series.but not anymore because you gave us the inside scoop and made sure we knew it was only the alcs.thanks man,now i know,and i couldnt have done it without you.

and P.S -if it wasnt for a certain AWESOME cable deal big george got,it might have been well over 20 years since the yanks would have gotten to the ws.george would not of been able to buy everyone if it wasnt for that cable deal,and most likely would have finished near the bottom of the standings in 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02,03,04 looking up at the sox like most of the 80's and early 90's before george landed a goldmine and bought his titles.

wow thanks for the information,cause im sure that most of us thought that was the world series.but not anymore because you gave us the inside scoop and made sure we knew it was only the alcs.thanks man,now i know,and i couldnt have done it without you.

and P.S    -if it wasnt for a certain AWESOME cable deal big george  got,it might have been well over 20 years since the yanks would have gotten to the ws.george would not of been able to buy everyone if it wasnt for that cable deal,and most likely would have finished near the bottom of the standings in 96, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02,03,04 looking up at the sox like most of the 80's and early 90's before george landed a goldmine and bought his titles.

78685[/snapback]

Isn't that what you are supposed to do in America?

You guys are showing your true colors?

:blush: