Derek Fine

I believe that the in season IR is different from the pre-season IR.

Nope. Whether it's now or in November, IR means, "Seeya in 2009."

According to Chris Brown today:

Sounds like Schouman might be back a little earlier than expected. Hopefully.

Good news.

That's absolutely unsurprising given that the game was called by three of the biggest idiots in sports. :thumbsup:

Did we really run a 4 TE set in the Indy game or was the announcer just being an idiot? I think we were in the redzone when he said it. I was trying to count them, but the play started before I finished counting. :lol:

Maybe on some plays we can plug in Demetrius Bell at tight end, the man is an athlete. Imagine how this can play out on double tight end packages with Peters back at LT.

Well he's got the genes. One GM said that the reason there were so few great TE's is because most of them are playing power forward in the NBA.

According to Chris Brown today:

Sounds like Schouman might be back a little earlier than expected. Hopefully.

How many TEs do we need on a given day? I think I'd rather go into Week 1 with only 1 fully functional TE than cut a guy we like to keep Massaquoi, or Anderson for a week.

Anybody else rememebr the days when a TE with a bad thumb would wear a cast and go block anyway? Anybody think Mark Bavaro would miss a game because of a broken thumb? I miss that. Suck it up Derek, put on the foil and get in there and get in the OLBs way.