Buffalo Bills vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Day Preview

Lori

Great stuff as always. Thanks Lori.

Anyone wondering whether we see a bit more of Hall this week? He's gotten some early carries in each of the two first games and he's produced (with no fumbles). Does this kid have a chance to make the roster?

Great stuff as always. Thanks Lori.

Anyone wondering whether we see a bit more of Hall this week? He's gotten some early carries in each of the two first games and he's produced (with no fumbles). Does this kid have a chance to make the roster?

Longshot at best, I'd have to think. Assuming they carry three RBs plus Barnes, they'd have to get rid of two drafted players -- including Ralph's personal pick in 2007 -- to keep Hall around. I could definitely see him sticking on the practice squad, though.

And as always, I appreciate the kind words. Wasn't sure I was going to make it this week, with all the stuff I have to get done for the tab ...

Lori,

It puzzles me beyond the bounds of my exotic imagination that the kids on this board don't learn from your delivery. You're a damn good writer, both in terms of substance and style. You've been told this a thousand times, and it's gone to your head. Well, it would have gone to mine, in any case.

I tell you this to compliment you, but also as an attempt to present contrast to those on this board who actually listen to - and seem to take seriously - the exudate issuing from ESPN, Mike & Mike, or WGR. It leaves me scratching my head that people actually get their collective dander up about that oral flatulence.

Hey TBD (and national media)...want a good read on the Bills?

Her name is Lori Chase.

WB