Wright vs. Oman vs. Hall - who sticks?

My guess is the following make the team:

Lynch

Jackson

Omon

Wright

Hall and Barnes cut.

Unless Wright picks it up, I think he's at risk. With Omon playing at a similar level, it looks like he has more upside than Wright, who does not seem to be improving much. Wright has shown more decisiveness this year in PS, but it's impossible to overlook the fumbles. Two more strong PS games with no fumbles and I think he makes the team for sure. If Omon does not get many carries tomorrow, then I agree they may be hiding him for the PS. In the past they've cut some of these players in the first cut, I think so they don't receive as much scrutiny as those on the last cut.

So... who is our FB? Why would we need 4 tailbacks and no FB?

My guess is the following make the team:

Lynch

Jackson

Omon

Wright

Hall and Barnes cut.

Unless Wright picks it up, I think he's at risk. With Omon playing at a similar level, it looks like he has more upside than Wright, who does not seem to be improving much. Wright has shown more decisiveness this year in PS, but it's impossible to overlook the fumbles. Two more strong PS games with no fumbles and I think he makes the team for sure. If Omon does not get many carries tomorrow, then I agree they may be hiding him for the PS. In the past they've cut some of these players in the first cut, I think so they don't receive as much scrutiny as those on the last cut.

No way Barnes gets cut. He's already made the team. Hall actually has played better and gotten more reps than both Wright and Omon, so go figure.

PTR

I'll be watching the battle between Oman and Wright Sunday. The last two games I don't think either player has shown enough to be a lock to make the team. (And I was predicting Oman would shine) If it continues this way, I guess the tie goes to Wright for being the incumbent. Any comments? [EDIT:] In the meantime I think Bruce Hall has looked a little better and has gotten more caries earlier in games.

PTR

Its Omon not Oman and why cant they keep both? They had 4 RBs last year and didnt bring back Thomas so why do people continue to think its one or the other? Im not saying they will both make it but there is no reason why they cant