BN Muhsin Muhammad

BN Jeff Garcia

BN Arnaz Battle

BN Dominic Rhodes

K Nick Folk

DEF New England

Any input is appreciated

C-

I'm not crazy about this team, seems like you reached for some guys early. If Lynch was your #1 you must have drafted late in round 1, so who was your high 2d round pick?

Harrison is a big question mark this year, may very well be past his time as an elite receiver. Obviously Romo and Boldin are solid but where did you pick them? I don't think you got great value, wouldn't expect playoffs out of this team -- but you never know

C-

I'm not crazy about this team, seems like you reached for some guys early. If Lynch was your #1 you must have drafted late in round 1, so who was your high 2d round pick?

Harrison is a big question mark this year, may very well be past his time as an elite receiver. Obviously Romo and Boldin are solid but where did you pick them? I don't think you got great value, wouldn't expect playoffs out of this team -- but you never know

I picked 7th/12....tough place to be in...I reached a bit for Lynch with my 1st but wanted a workhorse rb and not one of a committe. Romo with my 2nd. Boldin w/my third and Selvin with my 4th....

I got sticky Ricky in the 8th...I think that actually might pay off. I also like Forte as well and a lot of backups late. Rhodes with my last pick (16th) in case Addai gets hurt.

I wasn't too happy with the way things went quite frankly...the c- seems about right...I left thinking around a c.....

C-

Romo is actually going late 1st or early 2nd in a lot of leagues. He's one guy who won't be on any of my teams this year because Palmer is available so much later in every mock I've seen, and I think whatever dropoff there is between the two is a small price to pay for upgrading RB or WR in the 2nd round.

Of course if Romo has 10 more TD's again I'll eat crow, but I doubt it.

Romo is actually going late 1st or early 2nd in a lot of leagues. He's one guy who won't be on any of my teams this year because Palmer is available so much later in every mock I've seen, and I think whatever dropoff there is between the two is a small price to pay for upgrading RB or WR in the 2nd round.

Of course if Romo has 10 more TD's again I'll eat crow, but I doubt it.

I don't know...the wr situation in Cinci isn't good at this point.

• 2 weeks later...
I picked 7th/12....tough place to be in...I reached a bit for Lynch with my 1st but wanted a workhorse rb and not one of a committe. Romo with my 2nd. Boldin w/my third and Selvin with my 4th....I got sticky Ricky in the 8th...I think that actually might pay off. I also like Forte as well and a lot of backups late. Rhodes with my last pick (16th) in case Addai gets hurt.

I wasn't too happy with the way things went quite frankly...the c- seems about right...I left thinking around a c.....

Isn't the 4th round a little early for Selvin Young? In my 12 team league he didn't go until the 8th round.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.