(ot) tonight it is all about....

bluenews

Screw the Red Sox and Yankees!!    I'm watching must see TV and the West Wing!!!   

"it is not our job to appeal to the lowest common demoninator, it is our job to raise it."  President Bartlet

77607[/snapback]

Hell no.

Yanks/Sox Live, then switch to Tivo'd LOST

Who are you kidding?  All of those shows are getting pushed back to a later day.  No way they try to compete w/ Game 7.

77658[/snapback]

Oh yes they do! ;) Lost is on tonight... suprising, but it is.

Plus, suprisingly enough, MNF beat out baseball in the ratings on Monday, proving yet again that America's Sport is and will be the NFL

Oh yes they do! ;) Lost is on tonight... suprising, but it is.

Plus, suprisingly enough, MNF beat out baseball in the ratings on Monday, proving yet again that America's Sport is and will be the NFL

77741[/snapback]

You know - I really wish I was a baseball fan somtimes. Games on every day. Plus, the players actually decide the games. When your team hits a HR you can immediately jump for joy rather than waiting for a flag to appear.

I just can't get into it for some reason.

You know - I really wish I was a baseball fan somtimes.  Games on every day.  Plus, the players actually decide the games.  When your team hits a HR you can immediately jump for joy rather than waiting for a flag to appear. 

I just can't get into it for some reason.

77749[/snapback]

Same here man. But, knowing Buffalo, they would either flat out suck, leading to depression on a more frequent basis, or they would find a way to implement flags and reviews for HRs. Like I said before though, watching a full regular season game ranks up there with a trip to the dentist, or listening to John madden explain holding to me for 3 hours.

And that's a good point you bring up about the flag.

Do think fans of the other teams don't celebrate a TD until after the extra point? Because i know I am not happy until i see the extra point kicked. Or, I just assume ANY run over 15 yards will get called back.

Man, being a Bills fan is hard work.

Same here man. But, knowing Buffalo, they would either flat out suck, leading to depression on a more frequent basis, or they would find a way to implement flags and reviews for HRs.  Like I said before though, watching a full regular season game ranks up there with a trip to the dentist, or listening to John madden explain holding to me for 3 hours.

And that's a good point you bring up about the flag.

Do think fans of the other teams don't celebrate a TD until after the extra point? Because i know I am not happy until i see the extra point kicked. Or, I just assume ANY run over 15 yards will get called back.

Man, being a Bills fan is hard work.

77761[/snapback]

No kidding - when McGee returned the kickoff vs. NE, I just sat there casually eating my nachos. Finally I let out a "yeah F-you NE" cheer after the extra point. Everyone in the bar looked at me like I had 3 heads. It must be nice to be a Pats fan and not have to EVER worry about that crap. They reinstate replay because of "just give it to em" and then replay gives them a SB. Ever thought about the irony of that?

Screw the Red Sox and Yankees!!    I'm watching must see TV and the West Wing!!!   

"it is not our job to appeal to the lowest common demoninator, it is our job to raise it."  President Bartlet

77607[/snapback]

I am glad I live on the west coast, have multiple TV's & Recording platforms and that the Yankee game will be over by the time the new episode of West Wing starts out here.

Of course most of the people on this board don't have the intellectual capacity to watch a program that needs the ability to think to understand. Itrs sad, but we seem to live in a nation where being uninformed, illeterate and lacking depth and awareness of the complexity of problems seems to be the norm and the people who can think and are proud of their intelligence sneered.

Like you I am looking forward to the new season and think this is the best program that's been on the air since its inception.