our schedule

ch19079

this is what really pisses me off. we had an EASY shot at teh playoffs, but the losses to teh jags, raiders and jets shot that to hell. but we can still be 9-7... really.

Oct 24 @Baltimore

Oct 31 Arizona

Nov 7 N.Y. Jets

Nov 14 @New England

Nov 21 St. Louis

Nov 28 @Seattle

Dec 5 @Miami

Dec 12 Cleveland

Dec 19 @Cincinnati

Dec 26 @San Francisco

Jan 2 Pittsburgh

i see 8-7 and we can beat the jets (maybe). the season is not over, but we will miss the playoffs. :devil:

I think we'll beat both StLouis and the Jest at home. We almost beat the Jest in NY, we'll split with them at home. The Rams, well, we can beat them. Especially if the old weather cooperates and Mr. Lake Effect becomes the 12th man. The Rams ain't gonna have a clue what to do.

we couldnt play an easier schedule the last 5 games. the stealers are improving, but who knows.

8-8 average. i think thats good for starting 0-4.

i thaught we would be 10-6 befor the season, but how was i going to know we would loose to the jags and raiders.

we couldnt play an easier schedule the last 5 games.

You know how you have the Browns, the Bengals, the Niners et al down as easy wins? Just remember, their fans all have the Bills down as an easy win.

There is no sure things when bad teams play bad teams. Why do you think last week's game was decided by a single score?

this is what really pisses me off. we had an EASY shot at teh playoffs, but the losses to teh jags, raiders and jets shot that to hell. but we can still be 9-7... really.

Oct 24 @Baltimore

Oct 31 Arizona 

Nov 7 N.Y. Jets

Nov 14 @New England

Nov 21 St. Louis

Nov 28 @Seattle

Dec 5 @Miami

Dec 12 Cleveland

Dec 19 @Cincinnati

Dec 26 @San Francisco

Jan 2 Pittsburgh 

i see 8-7 and we can beat the jets (maybe). the season is not over, but we will miss the playoffs.  ;)

77109[/snapback]

Yes! Yes!

I see the great pumpkin rising up out of the pumpkin patch too after the Arizona game bringing toys to all the good little boys and girls and even adults.

I see the clouds opening and world peace too!

I see hunger going away!

Yes! Yes! I share your visions....

Now, back to my bong...