IMO, Rodgers looked OK last night

9 of 15, 117 yards, 1 td, 1 int.

He played the 1st quarter - 4 series. I wish the Bills would have had TE on the field more than they did. It's not like they need to find out who their #2 QB will be... :wallbash:

I fell asleep at halftime. Watched the rest this morning.

Terico/Korny/Jaws were atrocious. Play-by-play was an afterthought. The Favre yakking heated up in the 2nd half. Their most interesting comment was that a player gets a 6% cut of jerseys and trinkets that have his name on it.

The camera crew did a good job of sniffing out young, pretty, blonds in the crowd. :lol:

He played the 1st quarter - 4 series. I wish the Bills would have had TE on the field more than they did. It's not like they need to find out who their #2 QB will be... :wallbash:

Edwards played the 1st quarter for the Bills. Losman's first snap came with 48 seconds left in the 1st quarter. The problem was the offense couldn't stay on the field and the defense couldn't get off of it. I agree it would've been nice to see more from Edwards and if I were the coach I would've left him longer, but we must acknowledge that a big part of the reason Edwards saw so few attempts was his and his teammates fault.

9 of 15, 117 yards, 1 td, 1 int.

I fell asleep at halftime. Watched the rest this morning.

Terico/Korny/Jaws were atrocious. Play-by-play was an afterthought. The Favre yakking heated up in the 2nd half. Their most interesting comment was that a player gets a 6% cut of jerseys and trinkets that have his name on it.

The camera crew did a good job of sniffing out young, pretty, blonds in the crowd. :lol:

Rodgers looked pretty good. His int bounced off his receiver and Driver dropped a ball on their first series or his stats would have looked even better. And he played a good amount, 4 series is good work for early pre-season. On the other side, Palmer played quite a bit as well and both offenses got better with each series. I am very concerned that DJ refuses to play the first unit more than 2 series. He said they would play about the same amount of time this week as well. It's just not enough time for a very young team. Hopefully I am wrong, but this offense needs all the work it can get.

As it stands now, that's the same line he'll be playing behind to start the season.

Scary, I guess JP does have leverage after all....

Rodgers looked pretty good. His int bounced off his receiver and Driver dropped a ball on their first series or his stats would have looked even better. And he played a good amount, 4 series is good work for early pre-season. On the other side, Palmer played quite a bit as well and both offenses got better with each series. I am very concerned that DJ refuses to play the first unit more than 2 series. He said they would play about the same amount of time this week as well. It's just not enough time for a very young team. Hopefully I am wrong, but this offense needs all the work it can get.

Yep.

I realize things are plain vanilla in the pre-season, but TE is a 2nd year player with 9 starts. With a new OC. I appreciate the potential injury angle - but as you say, the starting offense needs the work against competition. They were iffy, to say the least, last season. It's hard to imagine what their showing would have been without the season-long favorable field position afforded by the ST's.

One thing I noticed last night was that on a designed deep play, Rodgers dropped back a full 10 yards. He missed the pass, but had time. When you know your going to heave it downfield, doesn't it make sense for a QB to take a deeper drop? I cannot recall a Bills QB dropping back that far. Just an observation, don't even know if it's a good thing to do, but it seems to make sense.

Well, it is Wisconsin, after all. Lots of blond and blue-eyed Scandahoovians up there, you betcha. :lol:

Nice teeth, too. A desirable female asset for chewing tanned hide soft, for gloves and hats, and for cleaning and skiving sinew for stitchery, timber lashing, bow strings, and basketry...

:P