fasten your safety belts

Da Big Man

Now I know that one half of a preseason game does not a season make, but I am not impressed with any facet of the Bills except for our pass protection, that seems to of improved. But the rest of the game has stayed the same. Poor run blocking combined with poor field vision of the backs ='s a 2 yard per carry avg. TE looked shakey and JP looked like, well , JP, with high passes and low passes. All of us here at TSW forgot all about the self-inflicted gun shot wounds to the feet via technical penalties. Sad to say I see a long season. As I am typing this the Bills D intercepted a pass and JP hit Hardy for a TD :lol: so thats good but I still think we will fallshort this year <_< . As I am a Bills fan , however, I will remain cautiously optimistic. Two-point conv. is good :unsure:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i woudl have given him atleast a 10/10...might have thrown in another to make it 11/10 for good measure..

Yeah, I know what you guys mean. we seem to want to try to creep down the field using as little yards as possible 1st and 10 then 2nd and 7 and finally 3rd and 4 or 5 all the way down the field, brilliant!

Now I know that one half of a preseason game does not a season make, but I am not impressed with any facet of the Bills except for our pass protection, that seems to of improved. But the rest of the game has stayed the same. Poor run blocking combined with poor field vision of the backs ='s a 2 yard per carry avg. TE looked shakey and JP looked like, well , JP, with high passes and low passes. All of us here at TSW forgot all about the self-inflicted gun shot wounds to the feet via technical penalties. Sad to say I see a long season. As I am typing this the Bills D intercepted a pass and JP hit Hardy for a TD :lol: so thats good but I still think we will fallshort this year <_< . As I am a Bills fan , however, I will remain cautiously optimistic. Two-point conv. is good :unsure:

My exposure to your comments tonight has been a very disappointing one, jumping to negative conclusions and/or insulting other members. I suppose it's a good way to deter people from taking you seriously...

My exposure to your comments tonight has been a very disappointing one, jumping to negative conclusions and/or insulting other members. I suppose it's a good way to deter people from taking you seriously...

I didn't jump to any conclusions, I witnessed them with my own eyes on TV . And who did I insult?

I didn't jump to any conclusions, I witnessed them with my own eyes on TV . And who did I insult?

You watched the first half of the first preseason game, in which our opponet had already played, and we held out several starters from the game, and sat a lot of other starters after 1 or 2 series, and based on that, decided to post that we would suck this year.

You're right, you didn't jump to any conclusions :lol:

You watched the first half of the first preseason game, in which our opponet had already played, and we held out several starters from the game, and sat a lot of other starters after 1 or 2 series, and based on that, decided to post that we would suck this year.

You're right, you didn't jump to any conclusions :lol:

Nothing but excuses! it isn't about the game . it is about the starters! haven't you watched enough Bills football to know?

So funny, people are attacking me because I point out that they stunk tonight. I am the only one sighting examples and really talking football, I even gave props to the O-line. :unsure:

Thanks Thurman!! Directly from a Hall of Famer! :lol: At least I got the Super Bowl Champs they won't let me down.

The Giants? I'd put them at 3rd in the NFC East, which probably won't qualify for the playoffs.

Nothing but excuses! it isn't about the game . it is about the starters! haven't you watched enough Bills football to know?

So funny, people are attacking me because I point out that they stunk tonight. I am the only one sighting examples and really talking football, I even gave props to the O-line. :lol:

Wrong again. I don't think there is a single poster who said the starters looked liked pro bowlers today. And people aren't disagreeing with because you said they played poorly tonight. They disagree with you because you said we would suck this year based on the first half of the first preseason game.

It's just too early to say anything about how we'll do this year based on what we saw in todays game.

Wrong again. I don't think there is a single poster who said the starters looked liked pro bowlers today. And people aren't disagreeing with because you said they played poorly tonight. They disagree with you because you said we would suck this year based on the first half of the first preseason game.

It's just too early to say anything about how we'll do this year based on what we saw in todays game.

You would figure they would come out ready to play. First game, first time on field and they look like doo doo.

You like doo doo? I don't.

I know football and I saw bad football tonight from my team. Some people who don't know football might say otherwise

Tell ya what. I'll talk to you at the end of the season Huuuge OK we'll see who knows more. I said you are making excuses. I am not wrong again because I wasn't wrong the first time :lol: Oh yeah and as a lifer in Buffalo I hope I am wrong I want a championship but history is history and patterns of behavior are hard break as a rule we win nothing....

Tell ya what. I'll talk to you at the end of the season Huuuge OK we'll see who knows more. I said you are making excuses. I am not wrong again because I wasn't wrong the first time :lol: Oh yeah and as a lifer in Buffalo I hope I am wrong I want a championship but history is history and patterns of behavior are hard break as a rule we win nothing....

many of these fans are just ignorant.

Question: What do Donte Whitner, Angelo Crowell, and Terrence McGee have in common?

AAAA, they didn't play! And none of them could have helped the O get a TD after a turnover on WAS first posession deep in their own territory. Instead we got 3 pts. just like last year. Wake up and smell the roting decay of this franchise.

AAAA, they didn't play! And none of them could have helped the O get a TD after a turnover on WAS first posession deep in their own territory. Instead we got 3 pts. just like last year. Wake up and smell the roting decay of this franchise.

Whitner is a good player, the other two are average

You would figure they would come out ready to play. First game, first time on field and they look like doo doo.

You like doo doo? I don't.

I know football and I saw bad football tonight from my team. Some people who don't know football might say otherwise

And that's my cue to leave. I'll be back for the regular season.