NFL Replay

NFL Network does a great job with their NFL Replay series, IMO.

As far as what's available on ITunes...depends on how long it is. NFL Replay shows are generally an hour and a half long with commercials.....I'd personally like to see them expand to 2 hours. They do skip a few plays (but let you know about it and what happened in those plays) when they shrink it down to the 1.5 hour show

NFL Network does a great job with their NFL Replay series, IMO.

As far as what's available on ITunes...depends on how long it is. NFL Replay shows are generally an hour and a half long with commercials.....I'd personally like to see them expand to 2 hours. They do skip a few plays (but let you know about it and what happened in those plays) when they shrink it down to the 1.5 hour show

I agree, it's a decent summary. Not the same as watching the game, since you can't "feel" how the game is going. they're compressed with little space in-between so you see the results, but you don't get a sense of momentum, or to some extent how much one team is dominating the other. It's a little too bam, bam, bam. But I'll tell you it sure beats not seeing a game at all!