NFL Teams Regular Season wins o/u

lilannie

What do you guys think? Does anything jump off the page at you? I haven't looked at the schedules but Oakland under 6 & Seattle over 8.5 sound pretty good to me.

Arizona Cardinals Over 7.5 (-150)

Under 7.5 (+120)

Washington Redskins Over 7.5 (-145)

Under 7.5 (+115)

Baltimore Ravens Over 6 (-140)

Under 6 (+110)

Buffalo Bills Over 7.5 (-155)

Under 7.5 (+125)

Carolina Panthers Over 7.5 (-170)

Under 7.5 (+140)

Chicago Bears Over 8 (+115)

Under 8 (-145)

Cincinnati Bengals Over 7 (-130)

Under 7 (even)

Cleveland Browns Over 8 (-130)

Under 8 (even)

Dallas Cowboys Over 10.5 (-145)

Under 10.5 (+115)

Denver Broncos Over 7.5 (-165)

Under 7.5 (+135)

Detroit Lions Over 6.5 (-125)

Under 6.5 (-105)

Green Bay Packers Over 8.5 (-115)

Under 8.5 (-115)

Houston Texans Over 7.5 (-125)

Under 7.5 (-105)

Indianapolis Colts Over 11 (-115)

Under 11 (-115)

Jacksonville Jaguars Over 10 (-135)

Under 10 (+105)

Kansas City Chiefs Over 5.5 (-160)

Under 5.5 (+130)

Miami Dolphins Over 5.5 (-115)

Under 5.5 (-115)

Minnesota Vikings Over 8.5 (-165)

Under 8.5 (+135)

New England Patriots Over 12 (-190)

Under 12 (+155)

New Orleans Saints Over 8.5 (-150)

Under 8.5 (+120)

New York Giants Over 8.5 (-175)

Under 8.5 (+145)

New York Jets Over 7.5 (-120)

Under 7.5

Oakland Raiders Over 6 (-120)

Under 6

Philadelphia Eagles Over 8.5 (-200)

Under 8.5 (+160)

Pittsburgh Steelers Over 9 (-115)

Under 9 (-115)

San Diego Chargers Over 10.5 (-160)

Under 10.5 (+130)

San Francisco 49ers Over 6 (-155)

Under 6 (+125)

Seattle Seahawks Over 8.5 (-170)

Under 8.5 (+140)

St Louis Rams Over 6.5 (-135)

Under 6.5 (+105)

Tampa Bay Buccaneers Over 8 (-145)

Under 8 (+115)

Tennessee Titans Over 8 (-115)

Under 8 (-115)

Atlanta Falcons Over 4.5 (-130)

Under 4.5 (even)

i was in vegas last week for the harley davidson dealer show.at mandalay bay.i put 20.00 on the bills,but it was over 8 games...i got 40-1 odds for the bills to win the superbowl,so that was another 20 bucks there..................go bills!

i was in vegas last week for the harley davidson dealer show.at mandalay bay.i put 20.00 on the bills,but it was over 8 games...i got 40-1 odds for the bills to win the superbowl,so that was another 20 bucks there..................go bills!

Ah Pacman Jones has got nothing on you brother. Next time you're in Vegas let me know so I can stand near by and catch those twenties you throw away.

I really like these 7 bets:

Buffalo over 7.5: Pretty easy one IMO, even if you're not a die-hard Bills fan. Maturing offense with a potentiallyt great group of playmakers, great additions on defense including #51 back in the middle, consistent top-5 ST which is going to change this year. 10 or 11 wins seems right to me.

Panthers over 7.5: Delhomme and the defense are both healthy, Smith will be back to his Pro-Bowl self after serving the two games, and I love the addition of Jonathan Stewart to the backfield. Offensive line could also be very good.

Bear under 8: With Berrian gone to Minnesota, theres not one player that scares me on that offense, besides Hester perhaps if he gets a good grip on WR this year. Rookie Matt Forte is about the only other interesting piece because Greg Olsen is stuck with the Grossman/Orton combo. I'd be surprised to see them average anything more than 13-16 points a game. The defense is on the decline IMO, and teams are going to be kicking it away from Hester all year long if they're smart.

Vikings over 8.5: Here's the team to watch for in the North. The defense could be the best in the entire league. The O-line and running game is top notch, and if Tavaris Jackson can provide some consistency at QB with Berrian in town and Sidney Rice developing, this is a playoff team for sure.

Giants over 8.5: Wheres the love for a team that only lost two key contributors during their Playoff/Super Bowl run, one who now resides in Orchard Park. The other in a retirement community. And remember, Shockey wasn't around for it, Kevin Boss was and he did just fine. This is at the bare minimum a 9 win team.

Dolphins under 5.5: Still much too young on both sides of the ball. Who knows who will win the quarterback battle, probably McCown who isn't going to scare many people. Ronnie Brown's a talent, but will land on the injury report more often than not. Can't see them getting to 5 wins.

Lions under 6.5: Some interesting pieces on the offensive side of the ball in Roy Williams, Calvin Johnson in his 2nd season and Rookie back Kevin Smith from UCF who holds the career rushing mark in NCAA DI. However, Kitna is only getting older, the defense is only getting worse it appears (losing Shaun Rogers didn't help) and their schedule looks tough. 5-11 sounds about right.

What do you guys think? Does anything jump off the page at you? I haven't looked at the schedules but Oakland under 6 & Seattle over 8.5 sound pretty good to me.

I'd keep away from the AFC North clubs for a wild card. They battle each other, and this year square off against the AFC South and NFC East... those two conference divisions having brought 6 clubs into the playoffs in '07.

Why do you see them getting worse? Houston was 6-3 with Johnson in the line-up.

I guess it's more of a prove it to me at least once type bet. Houston only has three obvious wins in Oakland, Miami and...probably Detoit. So you may be right. But they have many tough games as well. Arizona is just a .... no matter how much talent... they have learned how to lose type bet. We'll see

I'll put a fantasy 20-times on each of these. Someone please remember to bump this thread at the end of the season. :unsure:

Chicago Bears Under 8

Dallas Cowboys Over 10.5

Indianapolis Colts Over 11

Miami Dolphins Under 5.5

New York Giants Over 8.5

Oakland Raiders Under 6

Tennessee Titans Under 8

Wow...Just, wow...

Just remember I said it, lol. They'll win the AFC North by three games. I don't think Pittsburgh is good at all (8 wins). Cincy will bounce back some (8 wins maybe), but not large. And Balttimore sucks. They'll go 5-1 in their division. They only thing is.......I do think the AFC North plays the NFC East this year, meaning that the Patriots should easily walk to home field throughout because the AFC North might get beat up a tad more than a team from our division.

Make no mistake though, the Browns are for real.