What I want to see outta our offense in 2008

Effective screen passes with Lynch and Parrish! Its not a lot to ask Turk for some screens here and there. I get sick seeing other theams run them to perfection and gain 20 yards everytime!

I think with some nicely designed screens Parrish would be deadly.

Effective screen passes with Lynch and Parrish! Its not a lot to ask Turk for some screens here and there. I get sick seeing other theams run them to perfection and gain 20 yards everytime!

I think with some nicely designed screens Parrish would be deadly.

As long as they don't telegraph their screens to Parrish like they did the last couple years, I'm cool with that. It got quite obnoxious seeing them throw a screen to Parrish 80% of the time he was in the game on a 1st down, or 2nd and short to medium range....

As long as they don't telegraph their screens to Parrish like they did the last couple years, I'm cool with that. It got quite obnoxious seeing them throw a screen to Parrish 80% of the time he was in the game on a 1st down, or 2nd and short to medium range....

That is the key factor: predictability. Whenever Parrish came in on early downs, 90% of the time it was a gimmick play design for him.

I want to see this new offense come out "guns blazin". There's talk of us running a no huddle offense that is similar to the K-Gun that Kelly used to run. I want to see more of an up tempo style at points throughout the game. I want to see Marshawn lining up in the slot along with Fred Jackson. I want to see Edwards take a step forward in running the offense by actually leading the team on the field and not making as many mistakes like locking in on 1 receiver. I want to see him go through his whole progression and not 1 WR, then a check down for a yard here and a yard there. I want to see our team be able to keep an opposing defense off balance as opposed to being predictable like we've been the past couple of years under Jauron. 30 points a game. Far fetched? Maybe. Possible with the personel we have? Yes.