Former Patriot Employee dishes on the team

One question...are you hot? Because if you are, that could be why he was incredibly nice to you.

I'll just say I was with another girl who's...let's just say not skinny...and he certainly didn't act repulsed by her. There was a third cute girl with us too. So take that as you will. Also, his very pretty, stick-thin wife was next to him when we approached him, although she walked away.

But I was also just remembering how I was watching some pre-game footage at NFL Films where the ref screwed up the coin toss and the half-possible-centaur started chewing out the ref really hard. He was being a complete d*ck about it, even though the screw-up didn't really affect the toss. It was surprising.

Maybe that's the kind of stuff that gets him a bad rap.

/Either way, I wish he was my dad.

I'll just say I was with another girl who's...let's just say not skinny...and he certainly didn't act repulsed by her. There was a third cute girl with us too. So take that as you will. Also, his very pretty, stick-thin wife was next to him when we approached him, although she walked away.

But I was also just remembering how I was watching some pre-game footage at NFL Films where the ref screwed up the coin toss and the half-possible-centaur started chewing out the ref really hard. He was being a complete d*ck about it, even though the screw-up didn't really affect the toss. It was surprising.

Maybe that's the kind of stuff that gets him a bad rap.

/Either way, I wish he was my dad.

BARTENDER!!!!!!!!! a shot of Jack and a :devil: