Now that McKelvin is under contract......

It's easy to love the juke that Leodis put on the kicker but the real story to me on the KR was the first cut he made and the quick acceleration to full speed. Both were electric. The guy is already a good return man.

Could someone explain what the advantage is of having two guys backs there, on either punts or kicks, if they're both equally dangerous? I, for one, think it takes away one blocker, and the kicking team is going to kick to one side or the other anyway, depending on what they think gives them the best advantage. It doesn't take much effort for the KR guys to slide over before fielding the ball. I just don't see why two guys back adds anything, I think it subtracts.

It's easy to love the juke that Leodis put on the kicker but the real story to me on the KR was the first cut he made and the quick acceleration to full speed. Both were electric. The guy is already a good return man.

Could someone explain what the advantage is of having two guys backs there, on either punts or kicks, if they're both equally dangerous? I, for one, think it takes away one blocker, and the kicking team is going to kick to one side or the other anyway, depending on what they think gives them the best advantage. It doesn't take much effort for the KR guys to slide over before fielding the ball. I just don't see why two guys back adds anything, I think it subtracts.

It takes away the option of the kicking team kicking away from the dangerous return guy and at the guy who is going to block. Typically each guy sort of takes a side and the KR usually comes in to get it unless the kick it at th blocker. You put both back there, their option is limited to kicking to either dangerous return guy or out of bounds and give them the ball at the 40. The way I see it playing out though is that the Bills will alternate depending on the guy who is fresher and who is coming off being on defence the previous play.