9. (88) Heath Miller

10. (93) Kevin Curtis

11. (108) Stephen Gostkowski

12. (113) Patrick Crayton

13. (128) Philadelphia

14. (133) Aaron Rodgers

15. (148) Randy McMichael

16. (153) Buffalo <_<

Not too bad at all! I am not crazy about Jamal Lewis this year as a starting back, but I think you got some great players after him, at the position. I know, in a 12 team leauge, it is hard to get two high quality starters. Having Brady should make up for whatever you lose with your #2 running back.

I can see you settling on Julius Jones week in, week out, along with Marshawn. I really like your recievers too. Boldin is really undervalued, and I get the feeling that Chad Johnson is going to make nice with his team, and have a big year. Roddy White, in Mualrkeys offense, and a rookie QB, should get a fair number or yards, and I Kevin Curtis is one of those lightening in a bottle kind of players. He may not do much one week, but is perfectly capable of having 4 or 5 huge games every season.

Just curious, where did Lamont Jordan get drafted in your leauge? If nobody picked him up (word came down late yesterday that he was picked up by the Pats, after being cut by the Raiders), he could be a worthy addition....get rid of Randy McMichael, and pick up Jordan if you can...I have been suckered, a few times into picking up McMichael, and he always sucks...

Sorry to sound like a hater but........

In a 10-team league, everyone has a great team after the draft. Wait til the injuries come.

Your RB's are below average. I hate to sound like a homer, but if Marshawn goes down and misses significant time, your dead in the water.

I'd be surprised if you make the playoffs.........

Sorry to sound like a hater but........

In a 10-team league, everyone has a great team after the draft. Wait til the injuries come.

Your RB's are below average. I hate to sound like a homer, but if Marshawn goes down and misses significant time, your dead in the water.

I'd be surprised if you make the playoffs.........

if i dont make the playoffs i'll be shocked.

i dropped mcmichael and picked up maurice morris.

are you really worried about lynch's durability? i have no issues with his health this year at all.

thanks for the input tho dude

Brady/Lynch is a solid enough start for where you picked.

I'm with tex on not feeling crazy about Lewis this year (probably a safe/solid RB2 though) and Cinco/Boldin being a bit undervalued...

Taking a Kicker in the 5th to last round is of course insane.

We all expect big things out of Lynch this year, but I like Jamaal Lewis as a #1 guy this year also. They said he's dropped about 10 pounds and read an interview where he said that he hadn't felt this good in years. Looking for a big season out of the guy. I actually think that Julius Jones is going to have a breakout year of sorts for himself as well. All he needed was a change of scenery. He'll flourish in Holmgren's offense. And Graham will be "the guy" in TB again this year.

I think that your WR's are a weak group though. Chad Johnson will be the guy that carries you on that end. I think "Ocho Cinco" is ready to hit the field this year and will put up monster #'s again. Roddy White played well last season, but you have to remember that ATL's OL is garbage and they have a rookie QB coming in as the starter. Anquan Boldin is already battling injuries in camp. That's never a good sign. Patrick Crayton is will be OK if he can hold on to the 2nd spot in Dallas, but he drops too many balls. Kevin Curtis, eh, I don't know. You might want to scower the FA list and find another guy or 2 to pick up.

You got Heath Niller for a TE, nuff said.

You got Tom Brady for a QB, nuff said.

If you can get lucky with another WR stepping up that you get then you could have a great team on your hands. Everything always hinges on injuries though. :blink:

Its QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,WR/RB,TE,DEF,K

10 team yahoo public league

~Lynch Mobb~

1. (8) Tom Brady

2. (13) Marshawn Lynch :rolleyes:

3. (28) Jamal Lewis

4. (33) Chad Johnson

5. (48) Earnest Graham

6. (53) Anquan Boldin

7. (68) Julius Jones

8. (73) Roddy White

9. (88) Heath Miller

10. (93) Kevin Curtis

11. (108) Stephen Gostkowski

12. (113) Patrick Crayton

13. (128) Philadelphia

14. (133) Aaron Rodgers

15. (148) Randy McMichael

16. (153) Buffalo :thumbsup:

Kind of hard to judge without seeing rest of teams, but any team with Tom Brady on it can't be bad. Nice set of receivers and as long as character isn't an issue, Jamal Lewis and Lynch should be a formidable duo.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.