Which Non-Conference Game do you want to see the most?

Mark Vader

Tough call. I see so many games each week via ESPN Game Plan, the Fox Sports package, and the various network games that it's tough to predict which ones I'll be most interested in watching. There is a certain team I'll be interested in seeing this year, but I'll get more into that when the season preview comes out.

BTW, if anyone else wants to submit something for it (got your write-up, BlueFire), email it to me (RRich@GoBills.net) and I'll incorporate it into our preview.

:thumbsup:

:worthy::unsure:

While Mizzou came to a soft landing in the Cotton Bowl, Illinois found the Rose Bowl Game a little thorny. I guess that what happens when you overachieve.

Either way, I really think that will be one of the games of the year when we look back on it. Illinois-Mizzou was one of the best last year and Illinois played in a few good ones after that: Penn State, Wisconsin, Ohio State.

While Mizzou came to a soft landing in the Cotton Bowl, Illinois found the Rose Bowl Game a little thorny. I guess that what happens when you overachieve.

Either way, I really think that will be one of the games of the year when we look back on it. Illinois-Mizzou was one of the best last year and Illinois played in a few good ones after that: Penn State, Wisconsin, Ohio State.

Agreed, and its a fun rivalry/game.........not a lot of animosity. I live in Ofallon,Mo now as does my cousin and her husband.....both Illinois grads. We'll be going to the game together and it should be a blast. Now if they went to Kansas on the other hand, I would never be caught dead with them in public.

Agreed, and its a fun rivalry/game.........not a lot of animosity. I live in Ofallon,Mo now as does my cousin and her husband.....both Illinois grads. We'll be going to the game together and it should be a blast. Now if they went to Kansas on the other hand, I would never be caught dead with them in public.

True, you wouldn't be caught in public with them...... because they'd be dead after Mangino ate them! I kid!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.