Travis will start in healthy -say Mularkey

millbank

I see your point about the half yard adding up, but on the average thats 3rd and two compared to 3rd and 3. In both situations we are a Bledsoe incompletion away from a punt.

:lol:

75070[/snapback]

Tru Dat....but you could also look at it this way....

3rd and 4 vs 3rd and 5

That one friggen yard can change what you do on offense and how a defense schemes to stop you on that down.....

Sounds crazy but it is absolutely true.....down and distance ......

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some fans just won't let go of their favoriite players. I used to be that way back in the day, especially with the Sabres. (remember Rick Martin? :lol: )

Anyhoo, no big deal, only a matter of time before TH leaves town.

GO WILLIS!!! :lol:

Garranimal...

I dont know if you can see it or not....but the Travis Henry of this year is not the same of last year....there is something different in the way he plays and his production.....

Now...I am quite certain that a lot of it has to do with him looking over his shoulder......he has no patience or vision when he runs right now....just trying to bowl the whole defense over on his way to the end zone....no patience at all....no attempting to take the correct hole.......right now he is Amos Zeroue of the Raiders.....

And one other thing...it appears to me that he got so self concious about his speed that he took too much weight off.....the Travis Henry that would take a vicious hit and shed it and keep going isn't playing right now.....this is a Travis Henry is is so light that the force of the blow knocks him off balance and down......

People can blame that on the drafting of WM if they want to....but the competition doesn't seem to be effecting WM's play towards anything but the positive.....

75077[/snapback]

Well....can we agree that is your opinion? my take would be that the more an offense struggles, the more an offense struggles....meaning, if you can't pass you can 't run and if you can't run you can't pass. This team has done nothing well. But when you have a back averaging 6.5 yards through 3 quarters you can't say the man isn't running well.

I don't contend that he hasn't made mental mistakes, but so if every false start or throw in the dirt. I am just tired of hearing how Travis is THE problem and Willis is THE answer. Neither is true.

And as far as the competition, that always favors the guy on the bench. He has nothing to do but improve while the guy on the field has to worry about the microscope scrutinizing every dropped pass. By the way, did you see willis' dropped pass? Everyone drops passes, my point is, everyone glosses over that....for willis......right now.

I have no problem with Henry starting, provided Mularkey does the following:

3. replaces Henry if he misses a single blitz assignment that leads to a sack.

74809[/snapback]

That will happen on the first pass play :lol:

Henry is as dumb as a rock