COW FARTS

Chilly

It is not just cows, it is all mammals. As for this:

Scientists are now carrying out trials of new diets designed to improve cows's digestion and hopefully reduce global warming. Silvia Valtorta, of the National Council of Scientific and Technical Investigations, said that by feeding cows clover and alfalfa instead of grain "you can reduce methane emissions by 25 percent".

Why reduce something by 25% if you can get rid of it completely? As I have noted, we should kill all mammals so that humans may live. This is the only long term answer. Anyway, if you told a cow he had to eat clover and alfalfa, he would probably just say "shoot me" if he could talk. That one in the story with the ridiculous tank on its back probably jumped off the nearest cliff. Did they have to make the tank pink?

It may seem cruel to kill all the mammals but let's face it, as humans we are the best speicies on the planet. If we have to kill mammals because they are inferior, it may be sad but it is not cruel or wrong like some of these hippies might tell you.

It is not just cows, it is all mammals. As for this:

Why reduce something by 25% if you can get rid of it completely? As I have noted, we should kill all mammals so that humans may live. This is the only long term answer. Anyway, if you told a cow he had to eat clover and alfalfa, he would probably just say "shoot me" if he could talk. That one in the story with the ridiculous tank on its back probably jumped off the nearest cliff. Did they have to make the tank pink?

It may seem cruel to kill all the mammals but let's face it, as humans we are the best speicies on the planet. If we have to kill mammals because they are inferior, it may be sad but it is not cruel or wrong like some of these hippies might tell you.

If we killed all of the mammals WTF would we eat?

If we killed all of the mammals WTF would we eat?

How about fish? We only seem to eat the little ones like trout and stuff now but we could move on to some big ones like whales. It would cost some money but we could convert cow pastures into big fish tanks and breed some whales. It would take a while but once we did it, we'd be all set.

I know it was only a movie, but they put one on the Enterprise in one of the Star Trek movies. I'm not sure which one, but it was one of the movies with the feminine captain that got his butt kicked by Liberace.

We could also eat grains because there would be lots of leftovers due to lack of cows and other mammals.

Other good non-mammal animal eats include Ostrich, Duck, Kangaroo, Chicken, Coral, and several types of insects. Monkey brains are good too but the rest goes to waste.

How about fish? We only seem to eat the little ones like trout and stuff now but we could move on to some big ones like whales. It would cost some money but we could convert cow pastures into big fish tanks and breed some whales. It would take a while but once we did it, we'd be all set.

I know it was only a movie, but they put one on the Enterprise in one of the Star Trek movies. I'm not sure which one, but it was one of the movies with the feminine captain that got his butt kicked by Liberace.

We could also eat grains because there would be lots of leftovers due to lack of cows and other mammals.

Other good non-mammal animal eats include Ostrich, Duck, Kangaroo, Chicken, Coral, and several types of insects. Monkey brains are good too but the rest goes to waste.

Whales are all blubbery, I'll pass.

What are my cowboy boots going to be made of if I can't get any leather?

Maybe not, but his sacrifice will make the best dutch oven EVER

Hey college boy. Your link distinctly said the cow was from Argentina, which is pretty damn far from Holland. Maybe you should squeeze in a semester of geology.

Whales are all blubbery, I'll pass.

What are my cowboy boots going to be made of if I can't get any leather?

Ever heard of alligators? :lol::P:worthy:

Plus, they can save the leather form all the dead cows. There will be a glut of supply for a while.

Hey college boy. Your link distinctly said the cow was from Argentina, which is pretty damn far from Holland. Maybe you should squeeze in a semester of geology.

geology? You must be talking about the course that tells you the distance and direction between the Argentina rocks and Holland rocks.

geology? You must be talking about the course that tells you the distance and direction between the Argentina rocks and Holland rocks.

You're thinking of geometry, but trigonometry would be better for measuring distances. I was talking about where countries are on a map. :lol: