Iraqi Uranium

You're saying that they are single-handedly blocking Bush's plan to attack Iran and NK? Wow, I hadn't heard that, please explain.

So you're saying that things are always black or white?

So you're saying that the Bush should have invaded Iran and NK?

So you're saying that you think that diplomacy always works?

So you're saying there has to be the same benchmark for any and all invasions?

So you're saying that UN resolutions are a bad thing?

So you're saying the previous administration was wrong in wanting to go to war with Iraq?

So you are saying that all you can say is So you are saying? :lol:

But many credible sources have said you can't make a "dirty bomb" out of yellowcake alone. Scary, yes, but not a "dirty bomb." I mean, do you see a difference between a huge fertilizer bomb and a conventional bomb that contains yellowcake? Isn't Iran and NK infinitely "scarier?"

A "dirty bomb" is a conventional bomb that spreads radioactive material, making an area radioactive. A fertilizer bomb with yellowcake in it would do that. A A fertilizer bomb with a cobalt source from medical equipment could do the same thing.

The yellowcake is radioactive. It needs a lot of purification to make it suitable for fission. Hence all the centrifuges we found in Iraq.

So you're saying the previous administration was wrong in wanting to go to war with Iraq?

Do you agree with the other poster that Pelosi and Reid have stopped Bush's plan to attack Iran and NK? If so, how did they do that?

A "dirty bomb" is a conventional bomb that spreads radioactive material, making an area radioactive. A fertilizer bomb with yellowcake in it would do that. A A fertilizer bomb with a cobalt source from medical equipment could do the same thing.

The yellowcake is radioactive. It needs a lot of purification to make it suitable for fission. Hence all the centrifuges we found in Iraq.

But isn't it true that Iraq was far behind where Iran and North Korea (and possibly several other "bad" nations) are right now?

Do these questions frighten you?

So what you're saying is you cant read?

I liked how you return a question to my questions. On two different posts!! :lol:

I'm in fights every day and rarely fight the same exact way. How would you answer Obama's critics who call him an appeaser for suggesting we fight different ways?

I'm in fights every day and rarely fight the same exact way. How would you answer Obama's critics who call him an appeaser for suggesting we fight different ways?

(erynthered @ Jul 9 2008, 04:15 PM) So what you're saying is you cant read?

I liked how you return a question to my questions. On two/three different posts!! :lol:

WMD = Weapon of Mass Delicious-ness.

Someone should develop a Twinkie Bomb. I don't even know what it would be, but it sounds awesome.

The Twinkie Bomb is one of our most guarded National Secrets so I doubt we have to worry about Al'Queda, Iran, North Korea, or Saddam Hussein's reanimated corpse from getting their hands on such a devastating weapon

What we do need to worry about is if the terrorists got ahold of Peeps and a microwave, New York City would end up looking worse than it did at the end of Ghostbusters

But why not attack Iran and NK who far exceeded the Bush Administration's Iraqi threshold?

NK - for the same reason you don't attack Russia or any other country capable of massive retaliation. It's too late for a military solution, they can devestate South Korea within 10 minutes of hostilities.

Iran - the window on military force being a viable option is closing fast.

The lesson you seem to want to draw is that if you can't use a tool all of the time, you must use it none of the time. Military force is one option among many, and the costs will vary with the situation.

Do you have an opinion Max? If so then why don't you post it? What are you afraid of? Is this question plain enough for you? Is this enough questions for you?

I just curious why you don't answer simple questions. You're so adamant about your viewpoints I would think it would be easy.

The lesson you seem to want to draw is that if you can't use a tool all of the time, you must use it none of the time.

Really? Is that what I was saying? No, of course not (but you knew that already, next time try to avoid the classic straw man technique, it's a bit lazy).

However, you do hit the nail on the head when you say: "Military force is one option among many, and the costs will vary with the situation."

If you, too, believe that is the wisest course how would you respond to attacks on Obama that such a stance is tantamount to "appeasement?"