Moss's TD catch last night

Cugalabanza

The last-second burst of speed to do get separation from the 2 defenders. The over-the-shoulder grab with hands (not body). The perfect footwork & awareness to stay in bounds.

When I saw that play, I just went Oh Jesus. It was such a good play, I think it scared me a little.

Of course the (60 yard!) throw was perfect too.

The last-second burst of speed to do get separation from the 2 defenders.  The over-the-shoulder grab with hands (not body).  The perfect footwork & awareness to stay in bounds.

When I saw that play, I just went Oh Jesus.  It was such a good play, I think it scared me a little.

74673[/snapback]

Moss is a freak. Show me anyone else in the league with his athletic ability who looks so friggin' graceful at the same time. Watching him make those catches is like watching ballet.

Plus...watching him on the sidelines last night, I started to get the sense that just MAYBE he's starting to shed that punk-ass kid attitude and image. A mature Randy Moss...scary stuff...

Moss is a freak.  Show me anyone else in the league with his athletic ability who looks so friggin' graceful at the same time.  Watching him make those catches is like watching ballet.

Plus...watching him on the sidelines last night, I started to get the sense that just MAYBE he's starting to shed that punk-ass kid attitude and image.  A mature Randy Moss...scary stuff...

74686[/snapback]

Yeah, no kidding! One thing I noticed is he has developed into a hell of a blocker also. He is the complete package and is the best offensive weapon in the league by far.

I guess when you push the defender out of the way it helps a little bit too.

Moss is THE BEST but c'mon if the defenders can't do it why should he get away with it.

74700[/snapback]

Yeah, he did some of that on other plays, I agree.

But on this one play, it was all talent.

The last-second burst of speed to do get separation from the 2 defenders.  The over-the-shoulder grab with hands (not body).  The perfect footwork & awareness to stay in bounds.

When I saw that play, I just went Oh Jesus.  It was such a good play, I think it scared me a little.

74673[/snapback]

It cetainly gave me wood. :w00t:

74673[/snapback]

Moss has been doing this whole career, nothing new there...LOL

I wonder how Dallas feels, though. They passed on Mosss (as did a lot of teams) and Mosss so desparetly wanted to be a Cowboy. The Cowboys did the same thing this year with Steven Jackson, who like Moss wanted to be a cowboy so badly.

I hope the Cowboys choke on the Bills first round pick next year.....