DVD or VHS tape

Luvbills

I can put it on DVD if someone needs it. I'm planning to turn this into one of the "good DVDs" that I produce, but if someone wants a low quality (VHS type) on a DVD, I can burn it for 'em.

Or you can wait a few weeks/month until I finish the good, high quality version. :w00t:

CW

Guest Billsfan11

I am a die-hard Bills fan and you mentioned that you have the game on tape and I would love if you could get that to me. What would it take, what would it cost to ship? I watch every game and go to a game once a year but my dad accidently recorded the wrong game yesterday, so I would love if we could work something out. Let me know ASAP as I would like to watch the game ASAP, since they won! Maybe you can give me your e-mail address so we can talk about how to do this. Thanks!

I am a die-hard Bills fan and you mentioned that you have the game on tape and I would love if you could get that to me.  What would it take, what would it cost to ship?  I watch every game and go to a game once a year but my dad accidently recorded the wrong game yesterday, so I would love if we could work something out.  Let me know ASAP as I would like to watch the game ASAP, since they won!  Maybe you can give me your e-mail address so we can talk about how to do this.  Thanks!

74750[/snapback]

Sorry, first time user! This request was for R. Rich or Poojer! Thanks!

Guest BillsFan11- R. Rich or Poojer- R
Sorry, first time user!  This request was for R. Rich or Poojer!  Thanks!

74756[/snapback]

Please respond! I would really like to watch the game. If anyone else has it that reads this please let me know! Thanks much!

Guest Billsfan11- For Poojer
PM me

76023[/snapback]

Thanks for responding! I tried to PM you and it would not let me! What do you want me to do? Thanks!