"Walking on Fishes"

Missed that. Did it mention the disastrous delays perpetrated by the Governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans?

i don't want this thread Hijacked by a PPP stooge so I will just say yes.

But I REALLY want to see "Walking on Fishes." I don't know if it will be a mass distribution or just at the artsy theatres.

i don't want this thread Hijacked by a PPP stooge so I will just say yes.

But I REALLY want to see "Walking on Fishes." I don't know if it will be a mass distribution or just at the artsy theatres.

I imagine theatrical release will be exclusive to -as you put it- "artsy" theaters :thumbsup:.

Here I thought it was going to be a documentary showcasing the 2007 Miami Dolphins epic collapse.

Missed that. Did it mention the disastrous delays perpetrated by the Governor of Louisiana and the Mayor of New Orleans?

You're right. The mayor of one of the poorest cities in the country should have been more on the ball with millions of dollars in aid. Thank God for the bang-up job of the federal government and FEMA or New Orleans would have been in real trouble. :wallbash:

You're right. The mayor of one of the poorest cities in the country should have been more on the ball with millions of dollars in aid. Thank God for the bang-up job of the federal government and FEMA or New Orleans would have been in real trouble. :wallbash:

I'm very right. The historic filthy politics and politicians of New Orleans and Louisiana were in their usual high dudgeon, protecting their turf. Check out the vastly different efforts and results in States also hit - AL and MS. Other cities and towns in LA. got the warnings and took proper action.

I'm very right. The historic filthy politics and politicians of New Orleans and Louisiana were in their usual high dudgeon, protecting their turf. Check out the vastly different efforts and results in States also hit - AL and MS. Other cities and towns in LA. got the warnings and took proper action.

Apples and oranges. The areas affected in Al and MS were smaller, less urban, and were affected more by the winds than the flooding. New Orleans had a huge number of lower income people without personal transportation and more damage was done due to the flooding after the storm.

You're doing a heck of a job, cincy.

Apples and oranges. The areas affected in Al and MS were smaller, less urban, and were affected more by the winds than the flooding. New Orleans had a huge number of lower income people without personal transportation and more damage was done due to the flooding after the storm.

You're doing a heck of a job, cincy.

I refer to the slow-footed response by the Louisiana political machine. I appreciate the difference in severity.

You're doing a heck of a job, Joe.

I refer to the slow-footed response by the Louisiana political machine. I appreciate the difference in severity.

You're doing a heck of a job, Joe.

Hey, "Walking on Fishes" looks like a great movie, huh?

Hey PPP-ers - get the !@#$ out of my thread! LOL!

I will post a link to this movie in PPP and you can wash Bush's balls over there all you like there.

Hey, "Walking on Fishes" looks like a great movie, huh?

Hey PPP-ers - get the !@#$ out of my thread! LOL!

I will post a link to this movie in PPP and you can wash Bush's balls over there all you like there.

Tsk, tsk...the first sign of a leftie in one of his usual self-serving snits - foul language. 2nd sign - throw in the President's name.

All so very predictable... :wallbash:

LOL!