Lynch announcement scheduled for 2:30PM

This is posturing so that Lynch won't have criminal proceedings that will further damage his case in civil court.

Sort of. The guilty plea can and will be used against him in the civil case; here, he wants to avoid any admission as to intoxication so he doesn't imperil his insurance coverage. This isn't a huge case since the extent of P's injuries (at least at this juncture) appear to be limited to 7 stitches in her leg. So, she'll have a scar, meet threshold and after some posturing and bluster settle the case. I don't think this case is worth very much - beauty is in the eye of the beholder, though, and since many potential jurors post on the board, I'm interested to hear what a scar of at most five inches on a fat, single, 20-something female's leg is worth. (Before anyone jumps all over me for the fat comment, scars are worth more on attractive females - it's a fact of life).

I would like to take this opportunity to note that Pete Townshend's solo albums are way underrated.

Thank you.

I couldn't agree more. Most people know Empty Glass and maybe Deep End, but Chinese eyes is, in my opinion, the best of his solo works. And have you ever listened to Rough Mix, which is Pete and Ronnie Lane's album from the mid '70s? It features many great musicians, including Eric Clapton, Kenny Jones and others. "Street In the City" is one of Townshend's most magnificent individual songs. If you like Pete and don't have Rough Mix, go get it.

This won't end anytime soon even with an apology by Lynch...and why should it? Lynch is just one of many ignorant jockos who thinks he's above the law...imagine hitting somebody and leaving them in the street. Wotta dick! So I guess I contribute to it by being a season ticket holder who is going to hold his breath until Lynch plunges in the endzone against Seattle with a game winning td and then all of Buffalo/WNY Bills nation is forgiving.

I think not. At least from this standpoint. As somebody who lives a couple miles from the scene of the crime and works a few blocks away and has been shoved shovels full of crap by King Ralph for decades...including the recent decision to replace the local clean-up/maintainance crew at the Ralph with a Michigan concern (Michigan...Ralph? Nawwwww), I don't expect anybody from the organization whether it be Ralph via Scotty Berchtold, or the jockos that play for the team to be even remotely honest.

And I'll bet we'll swallow any excuses they have fully.

I couldn't agree more. Most people know Empty Glass and maybe Deep End, but Chinese eyes is, in my opinion, the best of his solo works. And have you ever listened to Rough Mix, which is Pete and Ronnie Lane's album from the mid '70s? It features many great musicians, including Eric Clapton, Kenny Jones and others. "Street In the City" is one of Townshend's most magnificent individual songs. If you like Pete and don't have Rough Mix, go get it.

Was at work yesterday and Slit skirts came on followed by Face to Face. Say what you will about music choice but they can come up with a couple good ones on Classic rawk two fer the weekend.

Thanks for the heads up, my oldest and I will be checking out "Rough Mix" asap. By the way my brother, who still lives in Rachacha, was at the Jazz Festival last week and he turned us on to Devin Allman, Duanne's son. Plays like Duane and sings better than Gregg. :P