Good Thing We're Not Overreacting Today...

R. Rich

It's a good thing one win, over a winless team, doesn't have people saying to trade half the team or bench a bunch of players. It's good that we realize that although we got that oh so elusive first win of the year, we still have problems on both sides of the ball.

That said, let's go out and get win #2 on Sunday against Baltimore!!

It's a good thing one win, over a winless team, doesn't have people saying to trade half the team or bench a bunch of players.  It's good that we realize that although we got that oh so elusive first win of the year, we still have problems on both sides of the ball. 

74005[/snapback]

Without Jamal, we stand a chance. Thank god for cocaine. ... .

:w00t:

It's a good thing one win, over a winless team, doesn't have people saying to trade half the team or bench a bunch of players.  It's good that we realize that although we got that oh so elusive first win of the year, we still have problems on both sides of the ball. 

74005[/snapback]

It should be interesting to see how BAL does on offense, likely facing lesser amounts of defenses so heavily stacked against the run. I'm always a bit concerned about over-using 8-in-the-box. Like yesterday, when the B'gals got a good punt roll to the one. 1st down, 4 dl's, 4 lb's close to the LOS - Garcia rolls right, hits wr in stride with single coverage and no help to cut off his angle for a 99 yd. td.

I agree, especially in those situations. The first 99 yard play I can remember, the Dorsett run on MNF years ago, was under similar circumstances. Once he got the block he needed, there was no help from the secondary to stop him and he was gone.