Looking for an Airline Deal webpage

JimBob2232

I am trying to find a webpage where I can put in a departure airport and a date of departure and it will show me a list of cities I can go on that date and the cheapest fares.

For instance, I want to say "Leave JFK on 1-Nov-08 and return on 8-Nov-08" and have the search return the following:

Boston $199

Charlotte $250

Denver $300

Atlanta $225

London $750

etc. etc.

Anyone know of a service which will do this?

Thank you.

kayak is a really good meta search engine in that it scans lots of travel sites and airline sites to bring all the choices to you. I don't think it does what JimBob wants: enter a departure city and have it spit out all the destinations and prices.

I don't know of a website that will do this for you.

I am trying to find a webpage where I can put in a departure airport and a date of departure and it will show me a list of cities I can go on that date and the cheapest fares.

For instance, I want to say "Leave JFK on 1-Nov-08 and return on 8-Nov-08" and have the search return the following:

Boston $199

Charlotte $250

Denver $300

Atlanta $225

London $750

etc. etc.

Anyone know of a service which will do this?

Thank you.

Trying to escape the long arm of the law on a budget?

kayak is a really good meta search engine in that it scans lots of travel sites and airline sites to bring all the choices to you. I don't think it does what JimBob wants: enter a departure city and have it spit out all the destinations and prices.

Yeah, I use kayak alot, but its not what I am looking for. Someone with some more technical smarts than me should start this service. Think about it. You and your spouse mesh vacation schedules and come up with The week of November 8th as your annual vacation. Normally you pick a location and figure out how to get there cheapest. Wouldnt it be nicer to be able to say "For $1,000 we can go to vegas. For $1100 we can go to the florida keys, For $3,000 we can go to London, etc." You can then look at prices and decide where you want to go based on what is in your budget instead of the other way around.

Southwest Ding is close, but it only gives you short-term airfare deals.