Marcus Price....

brings to the table? I myself would like to see Marcus more on the O-line somewhere. Even if it's at guard or just somewhere.

If any of you go to games and watch him in pre-game warmups, he is always going 100% and doing every drill to his fullest potential.

Before the NE game......I was watching the OL group in the end zone, to maybe pick up a drill or two I can use with my HS football team, and I noticed Price outworking every other lineman by far. I was like, who the hell is that? I noticed Price before the Jax game too.

Then I compared his techniques to that of Big Mike, and it was horrible. Big Mike would skip out of some drills and if there was a chance to skip some. When a coach wasn't looking, Big Mike would peel off to the side or skipped some. His work ethic seems to suck, although I can't really say that fairly by just watching warmups. It sure did look like it though.

Anyway, in all, I'm glad to see Marcus get in there a little and seem to do OK. Not at the expense of Jennings so much, but I really like Price.

I particularly liked the 3rd and 4 play when McGahee ran off left tackle, got into a pile, and our guys just drove the pile forward for the first down. I thought Price was a good contributing factor there, and I loved the emotion he showed after the play. He certainly looks like he is going full bore out there.

I particularly liked the 3rd and 4 play when McGahee ran off left tackle, got into a pile, and our guys just drove the pile forward for the first down.  I thought Price was a good contributing factor there, and I loved the emotion he showed after the play.  He certainly looks like he is going full bore out there.

74443[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing. He is also full bore in warm-ups as well. I like this guy more and more and think he should get more time somewhere.

I was very impressed with Price. The thing is, he had a very good game vs. the giants last season, and got creamed the next week.

Consistent good play from Price would be a huge plus for this team, and yesterday was a great start.

Maybe he is a player who can be helped by McNally.

74511[/snapback]

I don't think it's fair to expect stellar play from someone who has limited snaps for months on end. There will be good with bad in such situations.

It's a process. There are so few trench players that are consistantly great from "Jump Street" to be so jaded. Those that are end up in Canton. That's exclusive company.

This says nothing of matchups. Bruce Smith was an amazing player. Unless Tony Boselli happened to be lined up across from him.