The Western New York chat room darling.....

JinVA

Faulk: "I think you have to start with where do they fit in that AFC East, and when you think about that, you know, like last year I told you that they weren't going to be very good but they won more games than I thought that they would.

"But this year, you know, I don't know if they made enough moves to catch up to the Patriots, or if they made enough moves -- or more moves -- as many moves -- as the Jets made, because the Jets definitely moved up the ladder with all their offseason moves and their draft. So I -- I don't know, I placed them third in that AFC East. It's kind of hard. I know the people in Buffalo ...

(laughter off-camera)

"I'll get the e-mails, I'll read them, I'll wait for them, but I don't think your Bills made enough moves to catch up to the Patriots or get ahead of the Jets right now."

Must be they cut off whatever Eisen quip you guys are talking about ...

Faulk: "But this year, you know, I don't know if they made enough moves to catch up to the Patriots, or if they made enough moves -- or more moves -- as many moves -- as the Jets made, because the Jets definitely moved up the ladder with all their offseason moves and their draft.

Well, there you have it. We're !@#$ again.