Schopp & and Bulldog are absolutely killing lynch right now...

http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/buff...ory/370534.html

Funny how a single 27 year old can afford such high profile attorneys, eh? While the guilty ought to be liable, it sounds as though there's some personal injury lawsuit posturing going on from her side.... 'well, it's worse than....' Can't help but think that these guys jumped on her once they realized what was going on. A hit-and-run injury involving an NFL Player? Isn't that a personal injury attorney's dream case?

I don't so much care who did what... this is turning into a bit of a show.

Lastly, I think she's on MySpace, but as I'm not 100% positive, I'm not going to post a link.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any way you slice it, this is not good and people are talking. I live in a small city of 56,000 people and today alone no less than 10 people made comments to me about the Bills. Things like "your running back is in a bit of trouble eh", "schitt's hitting the fan in Buffalo eh" and so on. This puts a bad light on the Bills and we as fans have put up with enough crap over the years with the 4 SB losses. As I type this, Marshawn's name scrolls across the ticker on the NFLN for all the wrong reasons.

This could all go away if someone just ponied up the $$$$$.