3 Players coming in (KFFL)

Frez

Bills | J. Smith to work out June 9

Sun, 8 Jun 2008 15:25:12 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports undrafted rookie free-agent TE John Smith (Alabama A&M) will work out for the Buffalo Bills Monday, June 9.

Bills | Flagler to work out June 9

Sun, 8 Jun 2008 15:24:33 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports undrafted rookie free-agent WR Duvaughn Flagler (Gardner Webb) will work out for the Buffalo Bills Monday, June 9.

Bills | Windsor to work out June 9

Sun, 8 Jun 2008 15:23:43 -0700

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports undrafted rookie free-agent WR Rod Windsor (Western New Mexico) will work out for the Buffalo Bills Monday, June 9.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea I figured that Flagler would have been picked up by now. He proved he can run a low 4.5 which is all he needs with how talented he is. I believe if the Bills don't get smart and get this guy someone else will. I think this guy has the potential to be a 3rd receiver and a special teams guy and maybe even more.

The most interesting thing about this report to me is that it seems to show where the Bills see a potential need for depth or the possibility that there may be need or an opening for a 6th WR or a 4th TE if the player also has the requisite ST skills.

hey that is cool because i wanted us to draft Flagler in the late 7th round but now he is working out for us......i hope he does good and at least makes the practice squad because he looks good and has decent size check him out

#22 baby!

I liked Flagler's work in the red zone. Great on fade routes and unafraid of the over-the-middle stuff. I also wonder if they are considering Flagler for KR or PR duty. Could be that they want McGee and McKelvin focusing only on DB.