Could their be a NFL drug test next for Marshawn ?

Two cheers for Onterio Smith, who got caugt in the airport with the "wizzinator" in his suitcase

No one knows when the drug test is due. It's kind of like the grim reaper if you get high!!!

Yeah that was funny. I wonder if Lynch is (sweating it out). I think he will be watched a little more closer now.

Huh?

This has steve jackson's name written all over it; the #7(b) draft pick I know nothing about this guy, other than he is friends with Lynch from their old hoods. I just have a burning feeling in me gut that #13 was in the car and had:

"LIQUOR ON THE MIND"

This has steve jackson's name written all over it; the #7(b) draft pick I know nothing about this guy, other than he is friends with Lynch from their old hoods. I just have a burning feeling in me gut that #13 was in the car and had:

"LIQUOR ON THE MIND"

Man, you really DO know nothing about the guy. His last name is Johnson, not Jackson lol.

"LIQUOR ON THE MIND"

Interesting theory. But highly unlikely that he was driving (I don't disagree that he might have been in the car, though). What I heard was that Marshawn's cousin was driving. I'd like to know if he looks like Marshawn and/or has dreads.

"LIQUOR ON THE MIND"

:wallbash:

Your a dumbass :blink: