Uh oh...

And so it begins...the Bills get the kiss of death in the media.

I'm watching ESPN's First Take and I see the headline flash "PLAYOFF BOUND" with Donte Whitner on the show. Please stay away from us, media. :(

I don't know if I agree with the logic, considering the media has been down on the Bills for a long time, and we haven't made the playoffs.

So now they like the Bills and we think that will also cause them to miss the playoffs? :wallbash:

personally, I just wish they'd stay away at least in the off season. while it is refreshing to see the Bills get some attention, I'd rather it be during the season AFTER they're proven to be a playoff contender...not as one of the "hype" teams before the season stars (see: San Fran, Arizona).

I think we have the talent to make a playoff run, but I think it's much better if we are able to quietly assemble a good team and then go out there and win...not get the monkey on our backs in the offseason.

The media need something to write in the off-season. The Bills are getting noticed for making some good moves the last couple of years and expectations are rising. Nothing wrong with this. I have read many articles saying our trade for Stroud was the best off-season acquisition by any team.

Here is Whitner's schedule for the day:

WHITNER HAS BIG ESPN MONDAY: Donte Whitner will be all ESPN all the time on Monday as he'll be in studio for most of these segments. Here's his schedule.

ESPN First Take - 11:20am - Live on ESPN2

Colin Cowherd - 11:40am - Live on ESPN Radio

ESPN.com chat - 1-1:30pm

HOT LIST - 1:35pm taping which will air between 3-6pm ET on ESPNews