LAMP - upgraded our seats today

Ok, so its section 334, row 13, but still. Thats not that far back and provides a good vantage point. Last yaer I was in row 4 in the 300's at the 5 yard line which were decent seats so I can only imagine these being better. Does anybody else have seats in this area?

We have been in Section 334 row 9 for 4 years now and love the seats. Haven't even tried to upgrade since we moved there. We have had seasons in section 139 (corner of the end zone lower level) and section 329 (side of the end zone upper level), and section 334 is by far the best view and neighbors. I'm too old to puke on myself and fight, so the atmosphere is perfect, with mostly long time season ticket holders who actually want to watch the game and cheer. If you like to stand all game, you may run into some resistance (another reason I like the section). Welcome, and remember that newbies have to buy the section a round at the first game!

This sounds very encouraging, although that beers thing sounds like a scam. I barely have the money to buy myeslf one. Also, we are not big stand all game guys. We do stand on big third downs sometimes though and other critical moments. More than standing we are prone to popping up and high fiving the hell out of each other and often pretty much anybody in a reasonable distance. Lots of popping up. The two members of our party who are prone to puking and fighting dropped out htis year because one moved to pittsburgh and the other was busy with work.

This sounds very encouraging, although that beers thing sounds like a scam. I barely have the money to buy myeslf one. Also, we are not big stand all game guys. We do stand on big third downs sometimes though and other critical moments. More than standing we are prone to popping up and high fiving the hell out of each other and often pretty much anybody in a reasonable distance. Lots of popping up. The two members of our party who are prone to puking and fighting dropped out htis year because one moved to pittsburgh and the other was busy with work.

Would you believe that you have to buy row 9 beers? There is a good amount of high fiving and cheering in the section so you'll fit in well. See you at the games, I'll be the guy in the Poz authentic with the Pabst hat.