For all you

JayFromDC

Ramius I will give you that my man, but that's not my point, MY POINT IS CONSISTENCY, What will he look like next week?? is my point,

73188[/snapback]

I see your point Jay, and its understandable, because Drew hasnt been consistent lately, (ok for the past 1.5-2 seasons)...but he played good today, and lets hope he continues it next week...

Mad you made that sound so good, but you and I know that's bull stevestojan, Do you know Drew Bledsoes career Win percentage?? and How is that team that traded him doing these days???

73211[/snapback]

Wins are a team statistic. Like I always say, look at the 2002 Pats for proof of that. They returned a team BETTER than the 2001, yet failed to make the playoffs even. Why? Because their defense was lousy. And Brady's defense in his 2 SB years was WAY better than any defense Bledsoe had in NE, even that 1996 season. So yes I DO believe it because, again, it's a team game, and the other players on offense as a whole have made scores of mistakes per game.

He threw solid spirals in the wind LMAO, are we at that point really hahahhaha man you guys, HEy LA what were the Dolphins record???

73198[/snapback]

And we saw what happened when you CAN'T make that throw in a stadium that can be that windy for the rest of the season.

Whatever. You obviously can find no joy today. I should have known better than to respond to someone who loves to watch people fail so they can be right.

MAd ARE YOU DRINKING??? you still didn't tell me Drew's Career win percentage or his record would be fine to me, because Im just wondering how can a loser all his career with the exception of 1 year take us to where we need to go, can you please provide me with that info, it would be greatly appreciated

Mad you made that sound so good, but you and I know that's bull stevestojan, Do you know Drew Bledsoes career Win percentage?? and How is that team that traded him doing these days???

73211[/snapback]

What does Bledsoe's career win percentage do with today's game? What did the Pats have to do with today's game?

We're talking about today's game, not Bledsoe's career.

I believe that Losman will be the starter sooner than later, but that doesn't stop me from giving credit where's it's due.

Bledsoe played a solid game today, especially on the last two drives of the game.

I guess some people just hate Bledsoe more than they like the Bills.

MAd ARE YOU DRINKING??? you still didn't tell me Drew's Career win percentage or his record would be fine to me, because Im just wondering how can a loser all his career with the exception of 1 year take us to where we need to go, can you please provide me with that info, it would be greatly appreciated

73241[/snapback]

Once again Jay, wins (and therefore win percentage) are a TEAM STATISTIC! You DO realize there are 52 other players on a team, as well as coaches, right? Did you happen to catch Brady last weekend against the Dols? It wasn't pretty, let me tell you that.

La if you really think I sit at home and root against my team, YOUR STUPID, facts are just facts, yes he did have a good game, but that's not my point, how can you really have any joy over beating a 0-5 team??? how can you have any joy with a guy who is washed up and has never really won and occasionally show's flashes of his younger days like today, my whole point was what will he do next week?? but noone seems to want to answer that, but I know Ray Lewis will

hahahah give credit where credit is due, you guys sound so damn pathetic it's laughable, THE DOLPHINS WERE 0-5 PEOPLE, that has what Drew has been doing his whole career except for 1 season, beating all the lame teams and looking spectacular and choking and looking terrible against the good ones, and I don't want to hear anything about the how good the dolphins D is, if you think that Defense is better than the Ravens, YOU DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL, the Ravens offense is just as terrible as the Dolphins and they have won this year

salivating at the mouth for next week

73223[/snapback]

Okay, so I don't usually like to slam poor grammar, or nitpick... but "salivating at the mouth?" Sorry, but you should try thinking in the brain a bit more before typing with your fingers.

Bledsoe's passer rating so far this year is better than any full season he's ever had, I think. While not stellar, this is all we could have reasonably expected when getting him. The main difference I see is that typically he has been a high risk / high gain passer with a lot of TD and INTs. After last year, (the sack and the fumbles I think --9? 10?), he's been coached to be much more cautious. It seems to be working pretty well. Yes, his negative plays seems to come at inopportune time, and yes, the truly special QBs [start patriotic music here] seem to find a way to win and elevate the play of those around them.

I wish the QB rating took into account 3rd down passing conversion %, penalties (for and against), running yards and fumbles, so we'd have a better yardstick for measuring QB performance. At very least, we wouldn't spend nearly as much time bitching back and forth about it....

hahahah give credit where credit is due, you guys sound so damn pathetic it's laughable, THE DOLPHINS WERE 0-5 PEOPLE, that has what Drew has been doing his whole career except for 1 season, beating all the lame teams and looking spectacular and choking and looking terrible against the good ones, and I don't want to hear anything about the how good the dolphins D is, if you think that Defense is better than the Ravens, YOU DON'T WATCH FOOTBALL, the Ravens offense is just as terrible as the Dolphins and they have won this year

73280[/snapback]

Goodbye.

Lets see how he plays against the Baltimore Ravens next week since he was so Poise and played so well today, LMAO

73141[/snapback]

Ummm... I'm a Bills fan, and Bledsoe's the Bills' QB - Forgive me for wanting him to play well. I take it you're a Ravens fan now? :devil: