!@#$

dib

I just received another "please please renew" letter from the !@#$. I looked at the free online issue but still cant decide if I'll renew. Anybody out there subscribe, and if you do, what's your opinion since the 'change'

oops. did I say a bad thing?

I just received another "please please renew" letter from the !@#$. I looked at the free online issue but still cant decide if I'll renew. Anybody out there subscribe, and if you do, what's your opinion since the 'change'

oops. did I say a bad thing?

So, what is this "change" you speak of?

I subscribed to the newspaper for many years, but stopped after the 2005 season. I am the odd person who still likes reading newspapers, but, by the time I would get "Shout/Bills Digest" it was so dated, even when I paid an extra bundle of loot to get it shipped faster, it wasn't all that uncommon for me to get a preview issue of a game that had been played three days ago. I never found the writing in the magazine all that good. Steve Taskers' column was useless. I always liked the "where are they now" columns, but those became less and less frequent, and the game recaps were just dull reading. Still, though, I toy with the idea of re-subscribing, because I miss getting Bills news by mail...but I probably won't. Subscribing to an online magazine seems silly to me...particularly one that offers very little insight into the team. I know Chris Brown is okay, but even his stuff is not all that insightful into the behind the scenes stuff. Not to bad mouth the Bills or anything...I have read these types of publciations for other teams (Jets, Giants, Cowboys, Texans, Oilers, Titans,etc) and they are pretty much the same.