Obamatopia

Good find. :lol: Honestly, I'd be able to live with that Twighlight Zone. Free medical, no religion, no Republican Party (I hate the party, not most of the individuals)...etc.

"Oui, nous pouvons"

OMG, who wouldn't want to live in that world!? I guess some think War, high health prices, high gas prices, cancer and world unity are bad things. ;)

I guess it can only happen if people are brainwashed or unbrainwashed.

Exactly! Yet, it is positive... Hands down the best, even if it is simple!

Yes, much better to have a positive message that drives the country downward than a negative one with solid ideas behind it.

Yes, much better to have a positive message that drives the country downward than a negative one with solid ideas behind it.

The blue part has been proven... The first part hasn't... I say give it a whirl! And positive messages ALWAYS have solid ideals behind them, that is why they are positive!

:lol::wub:

The blue part has been proven... The first part hasn't... I say give it a whirl! And positive messages ALWAYS have solid ideals behind them, that is why they are positive!

:lol::wub:

Ideas, not ideals. Obama's platform is extremely similar to Hillary's, just a bit further left. Its been proven that failing to balance the budget or having fiscal responsibility doesn't work.

Ideas, not ideals. Obama's platform is extremely similar to Hillary's, just a bit further left. Its been proven that failing to balance the budget or having fiscal responsibility doesn't work.

Okay, lets just continue down the same road... :rolleyes::rolleyes: And you are right, ideas... I guess we all have ideals no matter how wrong they may be.