ALL RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!&

1) See what the Bills can accomplish when Travis Gump is NOT on the football field?! No missed blocks from rbs resulting in sacks today!

2) Ron Edwards is a football player! Hey Gray, let him play football!!! Dont put him on pass coverage after 2 sacks, you boob!

3) MaGahee, stay healthy! You are a budding friggin superstar!

4) Hello Price! Goodbye Jennings!

5) Congrats to us, the greatest fans of any team in any sport!!!!!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i still think that is garbage... you guys are prolly the same ones that were talking about how henry was the whole offense last year.

72995[/snapback]

I don't think so. I am the one who was pointing out every TH mistake since he was a friggen rookie. The guy is has continually screwed the offense up, and has forced into a limited playbook. I have been calling for someone to replace him for 4 years. He is a good runner, with no vision, no pass catching ability, horrible blocking, horrible playmaking ability and unable to adapt.

1) See what the Bills can accomplish when Travis Gump is NOT on the football field?! No missed blocks from rbs resulting in sacks today!

2) Ron Edwards is a football player! Hey Gray, let him play football!!! Dont put him on pass coverage after 2 sacks, you boob!

5) Congrats to us, the greatest fans of any team in any sport!!!!!!!!GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

72987[/snapback]

6) Congratulations to Mike Mularkey. For the first time this year your players didn't let you down and you got your first Head Coaching win. We're looking forward to many many more!

72987[/snapback]

Very good points all the way around. But it is still obvious that our offensive line is still a big weakness. Marcus Price is fine at Left Tackle. Put Jennings back at right tackle or left guard.

72987[/snapback]

Just so you know....the one Sack was Mcgahee missing a block.....but he had a great game....

Congrats Mularkey on your first NFL win...now get 9 more this season :)

Go BILLS

Price again showed that he is a better than average player who can step in for fairly long periods if needed. He had a lot of help (by design) from the Te's lining up frequently on the left side of the formation and getting chip blocks on JT. Jennings until playing with the effects of a concusion, had been playing well up until the injury, and has always palyed well when not injured.

McGahee played great today! Showed great ball handling and great leg drive today most of all. The good thing the way I see it is atleast for this year, we will have the priveledge of having 2 quality backs in our stable. It's not a requirement in liking one of our backs to hate the other.

Edwards did play well, especially on passing downs! I couldn't believe the news about Sam Adams. It's gonna be hard to keep him on the team after that incident.

The win definetely felt great as a fan!