Bills in Toronto

Incorrect. In calling the Bills ticket office, they confirmed that they are working with Rogers Centre to resolve the issue. The issue is a software programming screw-up (again) at Ticketmaster.

Your conspiracy theories continue unabated, yet you have no evidence to back up any of your hysterical claims

Incorrect. In calling the Bills ticket office, they confirmed that they are working with Rogers Centre to resolve the issue. The issue is a software programming screw-up (again) at Ticketmaster.

Your conspiracy theories continue unabated, yet you have no evidence to back up any of your hysterical claims

who the heck are you?

PTR

I logged in right at noon and none of the two cheapest seats were available. All they had were $1000 and up for the 8-game pack. I tried to get the 8-game pack but my computer kept freezing and the site was slow as hell. !@#$ing ticketmaster. Then it wouldn't accept my credit card 6 different times. so finally I tried another one and those seats were gone. I ended up getting the ones that were $484 per seat for the 3-game pack. I got a pair and will be selling them on ebay or stubhub.

Immediately as in right at 12 noon? Just curious. There were only 700 $60 seats anyway.

PTR

Pretty much.

I logged in right at noon and none of the two cheapest seats were available. All they had were $1000 and up for the 8-game pack. I tried to get the 8-game pack but my computer kept freezing and the site was slow as hell. !@#$ing ticketmaster. Then it wouldn't accept my credit card 6 different times. so finally I tried another one and those seats were gone. I ended up getting the ones that were $484 per seat for the 3-game pack. I got a pair and will be selling them on ebay or stubhub.

I could get the ones that were 85 but passed.

The website was screwed, my password worked but it would then dump me into a checkout page which also asked for a password. After trying the supplied password, I soon figured that this was actually the password for my ticket master account. It also wouldn't work and timed me out the first attempt, was successful the second time around. 508 row 1.

thanks for driving up the price of tickets for people who actually want to see the game........you're a true fan

I must have gotten lucky I did not have any problems. I logged in a few minutes after noon and got a pair of $85 a seat tickets. Now I just have to buy a pair of $200 binoculars to see the field from my seats.

thanks for driving up the price of tickets for people who actually want to see the game........you're a true fan

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that you will be able to get into the game for less than face value on a ticket. Unless the Bills are 10-2 when the game is played, I smell a trap. This whole thing smells of a big PR move and I have a hard time believing that people are going to kill each other for $300 tickets. What the Toronto venture was hoping for is what some here are doing....create a false demand by saying tens of thousands want to buy tickets, then hope people believe you and buy up the tickets themselves to try and scalp. You may see the game sold out, but if the Bills are anything but studs, I would look to grab those $300 tickets for $100-$150 or better in November.

If these guys can really get people to pay the numbers they are talking about, the team is as good as gone from Buffalo. I call bluff however.

If you used the link to TM in the reminder e-mail, that link took you to buying Blue Jays tickets and passwords didn't work. The correct link was in the original e-mail. Bills ticket office rec'd a LOT of calls complaining about passwords not working. Argos season ticket holders could buy tickets starting the 14th and bought up all the cheap seats. That, of course, left the more expensive tickets for the TRUE supporters of the Bills

No, I didn't buy tickets because I'm not shelling out $1,650-$1,770 for 2 tickets each to 3 games